6

" Jungkook: Can we go to the haunted house this year?

Namjoon: What's wrong with the dorm we're staying in?

Jungkook: What?

Namjoon: Good night " she said getting rid of the awkward Namjin moment earlier. "Finally somebody scared this brat" Jimin commented. "Me next" Taehyung giggled.

"Namjoon: So I'm going to ask only once. Who did this?

Jungkook: It was taehyung

Jimin: It was Taehyung

Taehyung: It was Taehyung

Everyone: ....

Taehyung : shit" she ended. "I'm not that stupid. I get away with puppy eyes and Jin hyung" taehyung said proudly. "Not anymore now that they know" Yoongi pointed. "Shit" Taehyung muttered. "The joke couldn't have been more accurate" Hobi face palmed.

"* Hoseok bursts into the room all panicked and slams the door shut*

Namjoon: What's wrong this time?

Hobi: NOBODY DIED

Jin: What kind of an answer is that?!

okay one more.

Jungkook: How did you guys get into an accident?

Hobi: There was a deer on the road and I called out to Yoongi and said Yoongi deer!

Jungkook: And...?

Hobi: Go ahead tell them what you did.

Yoongi*blushing*: I turned around and asked yes sunshine?

This is the last one.

Hobi * Gets a paper cut and cries*

Yoongi : Haha loser

*Later at Bighit*

Bang pd: So you are telling me you want to switch to using tablets instead of documents and want to ban paper?!

Yoong: PAPER IS DANGEROUS!" she smiled in satisfaction "Aww Yoongi is a softie" Hobi gushed.

"That one wasn't really about Hobi so last one for Hobi.

ARMY* falls*: I sprained my hand

Hobi: Aww let me kiss it better

ARMY: I also hurt my mouth

Hobi:...

ARMY: please" she blushed. "Aww poor ARMY" hobi cooed. "Who's going to tell him that the ARMY was just trying to kiss him in the joke and not actually hurt?" Jin rolled his eyes. "You just did" Hobi pointed. "You're being savage?" Jimin gasped. "Learning from the best" Yoongi said proudly. "Myself" Hobi answered earning gasps. "Roasted" Namjoon exclaimed. "A new version of Hobi has emerged" Alesha concluded looking very amused. "You're definitely up my guillotine " he smiled. "Enough of this version, where's my sunshine?" she gulped. "Well here I am" he smiled a second later. "The duality runs in the company" she commented. "You're quite the jokester" Namjoon said. "Not me. I just waste my time going through memes and jokes. That's what I narrated to you" she corrected. "Well then not bad." he shrugged.

"My wife is from India as well?" Taehyung continued. "Stop calling her that!" Jungkook said running out of patience. "Yeah she is " she answered as she stopped her friend and her brain from wandering down a lane full of Taekook scenarios. "I just tease her because she never fell for anybody and one look at Taehyung and she's down in love." she teased as Meera's booming voice erupted through the phone asking Alesha to shut up. "So I'm her first love?" Taehyung asked as she nodded. "Woah lucky you" Hobi exclaimed as Jungkook and Jimin teased Taehyung, who was seemingly enjoying the fun.

"But then why were you talking in English?" Jimin wondered out loud. "I don't see a restriction?" she asked confusedly. "No he means that why not talk in your own language like how we speak Korean in South Korea." Yoongi explained.

"She's actually from South India. I was born in South India as well because my maternal and paternal family live there. But, my mother tongue and her mother tongue are different. In case you don't know India is home to more than 19500 mother tongues or dialects. Hindi is one of our major national languages but, it's not easy for all to speak honestly. She does know Hindi but, she speaks it with a south Indian accent which I find really cute. We prefer talking in English usually because that's one language we're both fluent at and it's easier to type and stuff." she explained. "But you're on a call right now" Hobi pointed. "Well habits die hard" she answered.

"You haven't slept for how long?" Jin said squinting his eyes at the screen. "Very long" she answered as she held back on a yawn. "Why are you working this hard when you have enough?" Jimin asked. "To get the amount that my friend called enough, I worked till today and I have a bad feeling that I'm getting a pay cut for this misconnection" she sighed. "We hope you get enough to attend our concert. I'd love to see you." Jin added. "As long as it is held in Bangalore or Mumbai which are the most expected spots, I'll be there. " she smiled. "Will your parents let you go far?" Namjoon asked. "It's not far. From where I live, Mumbai is a few train stops away and My maternal family lives in Bangalore. So it's not really tough for me" she answered.

Suddenly the door behind her burst open.