5

"3_delena_7" she said looking up from her phone. "Woah she seriously rejected all of us?" Jin scoffed. "Didn't mean to. But, I couldn't just reject 6 of you and pick one" she soothed him. "What does delena stand for?" Namjoon asked. "It's a ship actually. My favorite ship from a series called "The Vampire Diaries". Damon and elena are two characters. Their real names are Ian Somerhalder and Nina dobrev" she explained. "You could have picked something ARMY related" Jungkook pouted. "This is why I'm scared of this fandom" she said looking at her phone. "I've already crossed a 100 followers. Do you see their speed? It's scary as hell" she said leaning back into her chair. "They're good kids" Hobi defended. "I didn't mean to say they were bad. I just meant that their speed scares me just as much as Jungkook's duality does." she said. 

"I scare you?" Jungkook asked pointing at himself. "Of course you do you are the muscle bunny" she nodded. "Well that's new" Hobi smiled. " More like muscle pig, Oink Oink" Jin said as he erupted into peals of laughter. "You really sound like a windshield wiper" she pointed. "That reminds me of a joke I read in a Fanfiction. Jungkook is at a party. A girl comes close to him and touches his muscles and calls him a muscle pig. Guess how she tried to seduce him after that?" she asked. "Offer him sweet corn?" Jin asked. "No, she seductively oinks after that" she said bursting out laughing. Jin joined in with her as the other broke out into smiles. 

"You know Jungkook is like a UNO reverse card. He appeals to the older ladies of my household when I show his bunny pictures. He appeals to the younger ones with his muscles and abs. So if somebody doesn't like what I'm listening to, then I'll throw a Jungkook card. Huh, Ho-how you like that?  You gon' like that, that-that-that-that, that-that-that-that. Ahem. Sorry I got carried away" she stopped. "So only Jungkook?" Jimin pouted. "No no I didn't mean it like that " she started to cajole but stopped when Jimin started laughing. "He was tricking you. He knows you didn't mean it like that" Namjoon explained to the confused one. "Tell a joke about me too" Yoongi piped up.

"Okay so there was this one where you guys go to the cinema to watch a movie and you guys bump into BamBam from Got7. 

Bambam: hey guys what are you doing here.
suga: we came to supply drugs
Bambam:* shocked in 7 different languages*
Suga: it was a joke dude, breathe" she said. "Well that wasn't that funny but, it's alright" Yoongi said leaning back into his chair.  "Me, me next" Jimin said raising an arm. 

"Okay so this is going to sound a bit offensive at first but, trust me it's a harmless joke and means no harm and is funny at the end. " She said as a countermeasure beforehand and continued after earning an agreement from the members. "Okay so Jimin messages in the group chat that he lost his V card. And it gets extremely chaotic. Jin's screaming , Namjoon is holding him back, Yoongi is yelling on top of his lungs, Taekook are really excited to become uncles and Hobi faints. The chaos ends when Jungkook accidentally toppled over the couch and a postcard was under the sofa. And Jimin yells my 'V card'. And Namjoon chases after him yelling, " V card my foot that's a Virginia postcard, you brat" and this time round Jin holds him back."   

"That's why I tell you to enhance your vocabulary" Namjoon concluded as the others were still laughing. "Me next" Jin said. 

"Okay

Kidnapper: We have your friend

Yoongi: Which one?

Kidnapper: The handsome one

Yoongi: He made you say that didn't he?

Kidnapper * cries*: Can't you just take him?

There's another one.

Kidnapper: Get me 10 lakhs and I'll let your friend go

Yoongi: Where?

Jin* in the background*: You think my worldwide handsome self is worth only ten lakhs?! You should ask for a few billions

Yoongi* Crying in meow*: Hyung!" she said laughing. "My face alone is worth billions." Jin said with an imaginary hair flip. "If you actually say that when you are kidnapped. I'm going to leave you with the kidnapper" Yoongi added. "Yah" Jin yelled. "I don't even have money" Jungkook commented. "I'm a baby I can't even talk" Taehyung continued. "Don't worry hyung. I'll get you out" Namjoon assured. "Thanks" Jin smiled. "There was this one time we dipped a poster of Yoongi in water and then said he drank a lot" Taehyung giggled. "You're asking for a beating" Yoongi answered cracking his knuckles. "Me next" Jungkook said.

"Kidnapper: We have your son

Joon: But I don't have a son?

Kidnapper: Then who is asking for banana milk with a straw and keeps yelling let's get it every five seconds?

Jooni: Omg they have Jungkook.

Jin: If it's Jungkook then give me the phone

Jin*takes the phone*: If you have Jungkook. Then you're not the one holding him hostage. He is.

Kidnapper: But-

Jin*in a creepy tone*: He has you * ends the call*

Kidnapper gets thrown out of the window for not giving enough banana milk" she ended. "If he doesn't give me banana milk, why would I stay?" Jungkook pointed. "I'm definitely going to ditch you as well" Yoongi added. "He's like me. Worth a lot. Like father like son." Jin retorted. "But, I was the father in the joke?" Namjoon said. They both looked each other in the eye as realization hit them. 

*Awkward silence*

A/n: If you didn't get the last part. It simply means that if Namjoon is Jungkook's father and Jin called jungkook his son as well then Namjin sails ~