74

"He likes you. So be honest" Taehyung sighed leaning against the wall."He likes me?" she asked startled. "Yeah he does. So do you?" Taehyung rolled his eyes. "He's cute but, I'm not sure. I'll get back to it when I get over my ex completely. Can I talk to Hobi and then make a decision? Can we go home for now?" she ranted nervously. "Stupid. I'm not forcing you. Just tell me if you do. I'll set you up is what I meant" Taehyung flicked her on the head.

"Jinjja? " she looked up to him. "Of course. I wouldn't dare force you with your protector around" Taehyung shrugged. "He means himself" Meera smiled. "No I did not"
"Thanks hyung" she hugged him tightly. "You're not getting any younger so, live while you can" he patted her head fondly. "Smile" Meera said clicking a picture of them. "Ahem" Jeong Gyu cleared his throat to grab their attention.

"Can I borrow her for a moment?" Jeong Gyu pointed at Alesha. "Sure" Taehyung pushed her over to him, straight into his arms. "You alright?" he asked. "Yeah, just a dumb bear" she poked her tongue out at Taehyung. "Brat" he mumbled under his breath. "Don't mind. Go ahead. They're always at loggerheads" Meera said flicking Tae.

"Then if you'll excuse us" Jeong Gyu took Alesha by the hand and led her away. "How come your brother takes her away so gently and you keep dragging me all over the place?" Meera scoffed at her boyfriend. "Because his feelings aren't as strong as mine" Taehyung said nuzzling into her neck. "Shameless fellow. Get off of me"

"Hyung told me about your ex. Not the entire thing but just that he broke your heart and you're still getting over him. I don't mind being your friend. I'll be by your side till you fall for me. I mean if you do fall for someone else, I'll still be your friend but-" he was silenced by her index finger.

"I'd feel guilty if I made you wait so, no. Maybe we can be friends. Plus you can't probably have that strong feelings, we just met after all" she suggested. "So did Tae. It probably runs in the family" he tugged her by the waist making her face him. "And you're my first kiss" he said as a faint blush adorned his cheeks and as their eyes met they leaned again. 

She could feel his hands tremble as he guided her hands to his chest and then wound them around his neck. She guided his lips in a seamless manner as his hands gripped her waist more confidently. Their foreheads attached as they parted for a breath. "And for the record of fact, you looked so sexy specially when your dress tore " he bit his lip savoring what he expected was the last taste of hers for the night. "You're so adorable" his breaths harsh as his hands now gently held her close.

"Please don't stop" Meera said apologetically as her flash ruined the moment. "I just came to say we're leaving in a bit" she said as she left. "Quite the character I see" he commented as a chuckle accompanied it. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be giving you hopes. "she apologized. "Did I do something wrong?" he asked and was answered in a cute sway of her head. "Then stay in the moment. You're so adorable. I wish you could stay. But, you need to go. I'll see you again right?" she nodded with a beet-red blush. He pecked her forehead and lowered her hand into his own. "Come, I'll see you out" he tugged their intertwined fingers.