7

"You could have knocked" she said looking at the intruder. " I ... I accidentally put your pc address" the intruder said as he gasped for air and stood half bent as his palms clutched his knees. "Jesus, I found that out. Have some water. You ran all the way from the tech room?" she asked passing him a bottle and pointing at a chair. The intruder just nodded in response as he gulped down water. 

"Well I think it's time for me to actually connect you to who you were supposed to interact with. Sorry if I said something offensive" she smiled at the camera. "It was nice meeting you too." Namjoon smiled back. "Keep in touch! I want to meet my wife too!" Taehyung squealed. "You should actually ask her parents first for her hand in marriage" she joked. "Hand? I want my whole wife not just her hand. Kookie tell her" Taehyung pouted. "I don't know him" Jungkook said massaging his temples. "Rude brat" Taehyung said angrily. 

"You were a beautiful encounter. Thank you for brightening our day." Hobi smiled. Yoongi looked concerned but decided to keep it off until later. " Thank you. I'll connect you guys to the actual ARMY's that you were supposed to meet. Love y'all. Take care and have a good day. " she said. "Can't you stay as well?" Jin asked. "I shouldn't be. It's their spotlight and it's not mine to take. Keep up the good work!" she said waving at the screen. "Bye" they all waved back. 

Saying this she switched the entered pc addresses connecting them to a group of eagerly awaiting armies. It was a huge success. More than expected.

Alesha earned herself loads of followers, which seemed a bit overrated honestly. The first to contact her was hobi. The beautiful angel immediately texted her right after the session ended. He was pulled away out of nowhere by Yoongi.

" What's wrong?" Hoseok asked looking at the concerned expression that yoongi held. " Why didn't you tell us about it?" Yoongi asked angrily.

" What would I tell you guys? That I felt left out? That I felt nobody loved me for me? You want me to blame you guys for something you never did?" Hoseok answered after letting out a sigh. " No but, it would have been better if you atleast shared your feelings with us. Don't keep your feelings to yourself, you're a human not a container to bottle your feelings up" yoongi ranted. " Thanks " Hoseok said smiling wide as he pulled yoongi into a hug. " What are you thanking me for? That's what I was supposed to do long back" yoongi said gripping tighter.

" And the two of you should have invited us for the pep talk as well" jungkook interrupted out of nowhere. " Hugs!" Taehyung yelled as he ran past jungkook and jumped on to the duo that stood in each other's embrace.

" Tae get off of them" jin sighed as he held his arms out in case taehyung fell off from yoongi's shoulder that he clung on to all koala like. " Get off" yoongi whined. " Why" taehyung pouted at yoongi. "It's uncomfortable if you are on top of my shoulder" he answered. Taehyung's eyes went glossy as he sadly came down.

An arm went around his torso and so did another. His bent head perked up as he turned around and hugged yoongi and hobi tightly as he giggled like a small bean. " Well hobi next time open up to us more" namjoon said leaning against the doorframe. " Yeah hyung, I was so pissed when she talked about the incident. Now I finally know why you left your phone halfway through the live in my room" jimin said. " Never do that again" jungkook said slightly thumping hobi's back.

Hobi nodded in response.