4

"WTF?" she said looking at the e-mails. "What's wrong ?" her friend asked. "My friend is saying something like I'm being seen on the live with the members? And she just spammed the rest of the messages. About a 50 of them?" she said. "I swear to god if this is a prank I will personally kill your friend" her friend said. "Let me check. Oh shit" she muttered licking her suddenly parched lips. "What?" her friend snapped. "The light by my webcam is on which means my video is being casted" she gulped. "Oh shit" her friend said sounding just as nervous.

"Holy f-" she said as she pressed a hand against her mouth as she looked at the screen in front of her. "They can see me. They heard us." she said as she teared up. "Idiot. This is a lucky chance! Talk!" her unnie urged. "I can't hear them!" she hissed. "Then connect to the audio dimwit. I did not raise you up to act so dumb at a glorious moment like this" her unnie hissed back.  "Fine" she muttered with a gulp. 

"Finally, you realize that we can see you" Taehyung teased. "Hello" she said with a slight bow. "Ya, Stop crying" Hobi said accusingly. "I'm sorry, I was just really scared. It was unexpected" she said biting her lip. "But, why are you crying?" she said looking at Jin. "You're going to talk this sweetly and you're going to ask us why we cried as well?" Hobi smiled. "How long have you guys been listening?" she asked. " We heard from the part where you said Namtiddies has it's own cult and that Jungkook's thighs bring welfare" Jimin answered as he smiled. She gulped and facepalmed herself in embarrassment. "You exposed us and then you exposed the armies' secret cult to us as well. I doubt if you will get to live a day in peace after this" Yoongi added. 

"I know. I'm so dead after this" she answered. "Stop scaring her. What's your name?" Jin said. "Alesha" she answered. "And your friend ?" Taehyung asked earning a glare.  "Meera" the voice from her phone sprang up. "There you go she said it" she smiled. "Miro?" he asked unsure. "Meera " she corrected. "So Mrs. Kim Meera, or should I say my wife? How old are the two of you?" Taehyung asked as Jimin giggled adorably. "I'm 16 and she's 21" Alesha answered. "Can she join in too? My wife?" Taehyung asked. 

Alesha turned the phone off of speaker mode and held it close to her ear as she nodded. "She can't" she answered a moment later. "Why not?" Taehyung pouted. "She's out at the moment" alesha answered. "Why weren't you watching us Live?" Jungkook asked out of nowhere. "Because sometimes there are moments where we get curious and we just want to skip up to the main part and we can't do that in a Live so we watch the later recorded parts" she answered.

"How did you meet my wife?" Taehyung smiled as he earned himself a jab in the ribs from Jungkook who glared at him. "We met on Wattpad. I write Fanfictions and she commented on one of them. I messaged her privately and we became really good friends" Alesha answered. 

"Those kind of fanfictions?" Namjoon asked as a scowl sat on his face. "Nope. Mine are purely friendship based." she answered confidently. "Tell me the name of your book?" Jin asked. "No" she said aggressively shaking her head. "Why not?" he pouted.  "That's like free advertising" she answered. "Oh stop acting like a saint. It's because you have a Taekook ff as well" meera teased through the phone. "They don't know that" she hissed at the phone. 

"Don't know what?" Jimin asked. " Girls gossip" she answered instantly. "Can I know?" Taehyung squealed. "You're not a girl " she pointed. " Who said I can't be?" he smiled as he got up and sashayed around the room and tucked his flick behind his hair before flirting with Jungkook who just laughed his head off. "I still won't tell you" she said stifling a smile. "You said you would be there for us if we need you. How do we contact you?" Hobi asked. "I can't actually give you any details right now because well millions of people would have access to it. How about I make a totally new Instagram account? " she offered. "We don't mind as long as it's alright with you" Yoongi answered. "What user should I put?" she wondered out aloud as she tapped away on her phone. "Jungkookstan?" Jungkook suggested. "Nope" she answered.  "Kitty" Yoongi said adding a meow. "Cute" she chuckled. "How about calling yourself mine?" Jimin flirted. " I wish to live a peaceful life" she said smiling. "Namtiddies" Jimin blurted as he laughed. "Joonskid?" Namjoon added earning a glare from Jin. "What? It's fun" he shrugged. "Jinsbaby" Jin answered. "Hobi's sunshine?" Hobi offered. "Taehyungswifesfriend ?" Taehyung suggested making everyone laugh.