49

Three days later ~

Taehyung shifted in his seat as he recalled Meera's words over the phone last night," Sit on the right end of the stage perspective."

He sat on the left end of their group, that's when a a staff came and gave him a note which said,"Leave  a seat to your left." Taehyung and the rest of the members shifted.

"Good evening to all of the present stunning ladies and gentlemen" a voice exclaimed in a chirpy tone. "Isn't that.. "Jin asked with a raised eyebrow. "Alesha"Yoongi completed."But,  aren't they here just for the tech support?" Jimin asked Hoseok who responded with a glum,  "That's what she told me"

"I'm pretty pretty sure that most of you have heard about a group. Cherry blossom to be precise. For those that do not know about them, let me give you to brief introduction. They are a group of four girls that perform little skits and songs and bring awareness about various topics revolving unusually around discrimination.

It actually came to global stage because, the members would often get bullied for stanning K-pop and its culture so, they sort of revolted at their farewell function and the video went viral. and soon Cherry Blossom became a masked ray of hope for many bullied K-pop fans or idols. However, they never revealed their faces and disappeared completely in the past six months. But, well the organisers of this function they found us and well here we are. So without further ado, let's begin the show."

"Never heard of it". Namjoon concluded with a frown "Hyungs! It's what I had shown to you. The ARMY's that were being bullied by their Schoolmates and that dance performance and standing up for us and stuff." Jungkook tried to remind.

"Why don't I recall anything like that?" Yoongi wondered out loud "When do you pay attention to what I even say" Jungkook huffed "But does that mean that it's them? Hoseok said as realization hit him." Yeah that's us.' a voice answered.

"Meera!" Jin voiced "Don't take my name. It's our first time meeting" Meera hissed. "But, how are you here?" Taehyung asked trying to bite down his growing grin."You'll know soon"

" Is that Bushra ? with Blackpink?" Jin asked as she nodded in answer. "You guys are a mystery" Hoseok sighed. "Don't worry except for this part she has told you everything." Meera responded a wink making Tachyung huff in anger. "Can the two of you stop reading us like an open book?" Hoseok chuckled.

A soft tune was heard as the lights onstage flickered while any other source of light was turned off revealing a huge white cover of cloth stretched from one end to the other of the stage. The silhouette of a girl walked in from the back of the white cloth displaying her shadow outline. The girl stopped at a point and seemed to be... taking her clothes off?