17

" What?" She asked answering the call. " Get his bags, they're in the elevator" dhruv said before hanging up. " I'll go get your bags" Alesha said rushing away.

" Oh my god she is so cool." Hobi mentally freaked out squealing slightly to himself the moment she was out of sight. " I probably have the best to-be best friend" he commented in contentment.

He peeked into the room and saw her holding his suitcase and duffel like they barely weighed anything making him wonder about her strength.

"So as I was saying. Dispatch is dumb" Alesha resumed as she sat back down. " If you don't mind could you tell me why you were in the mental hospital?" Hobi interrupted. "Well it was kind of a misunderstanding actually. I had PCOS and it caused me frequent psychosis." Alesha  began. "Psychosis?" Hobi asked. 

"I had trouble differentiating between what was real and what was not" Alesha answered. "PCOS is Polycystic ovary syndrome. It's like a menstrual problem. Excessive flow of hormones and stuff may cause psychosis" she continued as he mouthed 'Oh'.

"They sent me to quite a few psychiatrists and none of it worked. One day this annoying rich brat in my class was annoying the hell out of my day. So I just said, 'Hey if you don't actually shut the fuck up, I won't hesitate to kill you' And coincidentally, I caught him having a smoke on the terrace of our school. He kind of slipped and almost died by falling off the terrace. Luckily for him I pulled him back up. Unfortunately some of his friends witnessed the scene from below and reported me. So that's how I was sent to the mental asylum. That was until two days later when I had to act like I was getting better to come out of that place. After I came out, it was then that the brat realized that I was sent to an asylum. He apologized which was shocking. Then he got the friend that was responsible for reporting me to apologize as well. Guess who that friend is?" Alesha explained without a break.

"Dhruv?" hobi asked. "Yeah that idiot. But, we became excellent friends later on. And then on an online platform, I met Meera. And we talked and became close almost immediately. When I was following Meera on Instagram, I found out that Dhruv follows her too. On asking, I found out that the two of them were childhood sweethearts" she narrated.

"That's a sweet coincidence."Hobi answered. "Yeah, now tell me how did you get connected to that idiot?" Alesha asked. " I asked one of my friends to connect me to one of yours. He is like a private investigator. So, I told him to book me a flight as soon as he gets connected to one of you. And well, here I am" Hobi said.

"You do realize that, it was risky as hell?" Alesha commented. "Well I do know that. But, I didn't want to lose a potential friend" Hobi smiled. " Why do I feel like there's more to it than what you speak of?" she asked suspiciously.

"See that's what I meant. You know things that I haven't even spoken about!" Hobi pointed out. "Well thank you if that was a compliment" she said with a little bow of the head. "But, by all means, if you want to open up? Go ahead I'm all ears" she said sipping her coffee.

"Well, I do want to and honestly I'd love to but, I think you should contact Mrs.Kim before I begin" Hobi denied. "Meera?" Alesha asked and he nodded. "Well then you should contact your members too and then we could sit down for a chat" Alesha offered to which he agreed.

The two of them spent the night talking about their lives after Alesha got her share of scolding from Meera because apparently the members didn't pick Hoseok's calls which seemed suspicious but, was shrugged off  by the duo.