36

"It's my fault to begin with" She mumbled. "No, it is not" Jin assured as he glared down the rest of the boys. "Move aside" Taehyung said as he walked upto the two who shielded the little girl. "Hyung, move" Taehyung said curtly. 

"Come with me" Taehyung said as he extended an arm in her direction. "I.." she tried to speak but, her throat was hoarse. "Come" he said as he picked her up like a little kid and she embarrassingly hid her face into his shoulder as he took her back to her room and locked the door. 

"Tell me about this guy friend of yours." Taehyung asked. "How did you...?" she asked. "I know he's not your boyfriend because I know you well enough." Taehyung answered. "So tell me about it?" he asked. "Are you asking about what he did or the entire story?" she asked. "Whatever you like" Taehyung answered. "We were just sitting around talking till he kissed me out of nowhere. Not the soft loving types but, more of the... how do I put this?" she grumbled.

"Horny and lusty types" Taehyung said as she nodded. "And then, he slid his hand to my waist and under my shirt but, I pushed him away and then somebody entered the place we were at and that person told my best friend Akash and that's how the word got out." Alesha said as she kept her head bent low.

"He invaded your privacy" Taehyung commented. "Your privacy. I heard that's what you value the most" Taehyung said thoughtfully as he smiled at the change in Alesha's expression as realization hit her right across the face.

"You're right. I didn't think of it that way" she said as if getting up from a trance. "Remember when the guy after Meera would constantly guilt trip her and you beat him up?" Taehyung asked as she nodded. "You stood up for someone else. But, you didn't do the same for yourself. You don't practice what you preach" Taehyung said purposely riling her up. 

"I... fuck. What have I done" she said as she held her  head as if getting up from a shock. Taehyung grabbed the pills by her bedside and the water bottle and handed her a capsule and the bottle which she quickly took before returning to normal. 

"Bloody bastard" she mumbled under her breath. "Welcome back" Taehyung said with a smirk. "Thanks" she said as she got out of the room and was surrounded by the eight worried men whom she surpassed and walked over to her laptop instead. "Alesha?" Dhruv asked with a voice laced in doubt.

"I'll make sure he knows that he did wrong" she said before turning her attention to the laptop. 

She came back out, stronger. Just my type.