48

"Yo Rahul" Alesha said picking the incoming call up. "Yeah,  we're still with them. Well,  it might take some time. Akka is knocked out. No,  I'll get her back.Just send us a car whenI tell you to. She's fine Don't worry. Oh, shut up drama queen. Bye" was the one sided conversation that the members heard. "Why is your manager on your tail 24/7?" Namjoon asked

"You'll know on the day of the event." Alesha answered. "Can't you just tell us?" Jungkook whined." Against the contract Bushra answered "We promise not to spill "Jimin said holding up three fingers.

"Rules are rules my boy.  None of us will spill" Khyati answered. "Why not though!" Jin asked. "Surprise"Alesha retorted." You sound morbid" Khyati commented. "At least a hint ?" Hoseok asked pouting." Well we're stuck in this rut, all thanks to ARMY's and their investigation skills" Khyati said landing  on the couch with a sigh.

" You speak like you aren't a part of them? Alesha scoffed. "What do the ARMY's have to do with this?"Yoongi questioned. "Everything And we wont spill it so stop pressing it."

"Whatever, so are you going to introduce us to your friends or what? " Jungkook asked crossing his arms fiercely across his chest. " Everybody knows them except for you. So,  Jungkook meet Khyati and Bushra" Alesha answered monotonously. "Everybody except me? "

"Well,  because whenever I'm speaking you are either busy working out or checking yourself out. Jin to befaltu me badnaam hai. " Alesha affirmed with a comment.

"What about me? " Jin asked. "That you're absolutely gorgeous and perfect and that all four of us want to pack you and take you home" Alesha answered making the elder blush.

"Holy shit. Meera's mom is calling her phone. What do I say? " Khyati panicked. "Indian mother's and their sixth sense. Give it to me and the rest of you,  not a word" Alesha said taking deep breaths herself.

"Hello aunty? " Alesha said trying hard not to sound panicked. "Alesha?  How are you bachha? "Meera's mother asked fondly. "I'm good. I just miss you all,  a lot. By the truckload. How about you guys? " Alesha answered softening at the elder's loving words. "I'm good. Where is Meera? " her mother questioned.

"She is working aunty. Why? Something urgent? " Alesha asked suspicious of the elder's tone. "Don't tell Meera but,  we found this great guy for her to marry and we wanted to hear her opinion about the guy. Tell her to call me as soon as she gets time. " Meera's mother said sounding disappointed.

"Aunty. It's because of this that she had to shift all the way to Korea. Just to escape being set up by you and Behl aunty. Why not just let her bring her own suitor?  Uncle is open to the idea" Alesha suggested.   "My sister's daughter got married last month and they keep asking me when Meera is marrying. And you know how convincing they are" the elder sighed.

"Just tell them that you want to savor a few more years with your loving daughter and that you want to see her have a successful career. Or just call my mum, she'll give them an earful. Enough for them to not pester you again" Alesha reminded jokingly.

" I will. Your mother was worried too. Call her up as well. You call me more than your own mother you brat. She's worried. " The elder added. "She keeps trying to get me back. I'm done with that. I'll call you later. I have to go as well. Bye aunty" Alesha chimed. "Running away isn't the solution. Convince her,  just how you manage to convince me every time" the elder said sighing.

"I'm not making an excuse. We'll call you later. Bye~" Alesha said cutting the conversation short. "Marriage? She's barely what? 20?" Namjoon asked right after the call beeped. " Welcome to Indian auntie's and their traditions" Alesha answered.

"That makes no absolute sense" Yoongi pointed out. "Nor does what just happened" Alesha retorted. "Why aren't you talking to your mother though? "Jin asked. "Aish. What is up with this interrogation?! " she exclaimed falling into Hoseok's arms that steadily caught her. "Araesseo. We won't ask anymore. " Hoseok said patting her head.

"It's a dream right? " Bushra whispered to Khyati. "I don't want to wake up. It's a beautiful one" Khyati answered. "It's not a dream so,  cry a river,  build a bridge and get over it" Jungkook said popping in between the two. "Spoilsport. But,  what will Taehyung do about this marriage thingy? " Namjoon asked.

"He'll blow the roof up" Jimin answered and they all sighed in unison knowing well that this would end up making Taehyung even more possessive than he already was.