27

* This conversation takes place in Korean, so Alesha doesn't have any idea*

"You told me that Hoseok was in love. But, why was I not informed of Taehyung being in love?" Bang-PD said maintaining his smile. "How did you...?" Jin trailed off. "I get it if he doesn't want to tell me. But, why the hell is he announcing it to the goddamned world?" Bang-PD continued through gritted teeth.

"He did? But, I thought Meera didn't agree to him?" Jimin said coming up from behind. " She didn't. I doubt she even knows" Yoongi rectified. " Then what is he announcing?" Jin asked confused. "Did you see his story?" Bang-PD sighed when he noticed the confused faces. 

"Romantic reels. That's what he has been putting all over his stories. All the ARMY's from every nook and corner of the world is curious. Have you even seen the tabloids? They have so many ships going on with people that he barely even likes. He did this and then he hits the roof when he sees the tabloids. I'll make mince meat out of him" Ban-PD ranted.

"Hyung, we didn't know" Namjoon tried to refute but, Yoongi held him back. "Jimin probably knows what's going on" Yoongi said shifting the blame. "Right Jimin?" Yoongi further urged with a wink which Jimin's sleepy brain did not seem to catch on to.

"Why me? I know nothing. Ask Jungkook" Jimin said defiantly. "Oh yeah? Where is Jungkook?" Bang-PD asked glad to see that whatever lie the boys were trying to say, failing. Miserably at that. "Called me?" Jungkook said coming out with Taehyung as he lazily rubbed his eyes. "Why is Taehyung putting romantic reels all over his stories?" Bang-PD questioned.

"How would I know? Ask him. He did it" Jungkook shrugged as he sat down on the other couch unknowingly walking past the fact that his hyungs were all tensed up and were standing as if they were about to receive punishment and that Alesha was looking around with a confused expression.

"And what do you have to say?"  Bang-PD asked turning to face Taehyung who fiddled with his thumbs. "I'll just clear it up?" Taehyung said with a gulp. "Can I ask for a translation?" Alesha asked sensing the tense atmosphere which earned her a summary from Namjoon. "Oh that. I didn't know it would cause so much trouble. It was a dare" Alesha said lying without batting an eyelid. 

"What exactly was the dare?" Bang-PD asked inwardly sighing at the fact that she was helping the boys out. "He was supposed to put whatever came in my feed in his story" Alesha answered." And you had romance reels for Hoseok?" Bang-PD asked again. "What? No! We're friends!" she defied. "Who gave you this wrong information?" Hoseok demanded. "You're not in love? Then why did you run away? Why are you always smiling around her?" Bang-PD questioned. "Because she is my best friend?" Hoseok answered in a matter-of-the-fact- tone to which Bang-PD replied with a glare in Jin's direction who in turn looked away. 

"Why would you say that?" Alesha groaned. "It was the only reason that could save us from his wrath" Jin defended. "I could have come up with a better one and that is the truth" Hoseok said with air quotes. "Why lie?" Bang-PD frowned. "They probably weren't thinking right. They were tired after all." Alesha pacified. " Hoseok is forgiven but, why did Taehyung hide it from me?" Bang-PD said after giving it a thought. 

"Well I couldn't tell you anything until it was confirmed. And well I haven't told her" Taehyung mumbled. "You didn't even tell her? Then won't that make her misunderstand that you put it up for someone else?" Alesha pointed out. "I didn't think of it that way" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Breakfast is ready" Dhruv chimed in as he came out of the kitchen. Shirtless. "Good body" Jungkook said as he let out a whistle. "Thanks" Dhruv said with a little bow. "Why are you shirtless?" Jimin asked blinking rapidly. " Because he's comfortable like that" Alesha answered monotonously. 

"Even around you?" Jin asked as she nodded. "Don't judge me. She's just as under-dressed most of the time. She's just trying to be well-clothed because you guys are around" Dhruv exposed. "You walk around shirtless?" Hoseok asked looking pretty much stupefied. "He's spouting nonsense. He's talking about crop tops or over sized clothes and shorts" Alesha quickly explained as she shot Dhruv the "angry glare".