54

"Tae why is your mother asking me where you are? " Jimin said flashing his phone to the group. "Aish she's trying to set me up for marriage again." Taehyung sighed. "And she doesn't know about us? " Meera asked, with her eyes glued to her plate. "I will tell her now. But, I want to give you time to prepare before you have to meet my mother" Taehyung answered.

"Meet your... Family? " Meera asked fiddling with her fingers. "You'll be my wife so obviously you have to. See you haven't even thought of it. That's why I didn't tell her. " Taehyung huffed poking the white spongy eatable on his plate with his fork. "That's an idli. Eat it with your hands and put the goddamned fork down." Alesha said frustrated with his actions.

"We are eating with our hands" Jin retorted. "I didn't know that your hand was a fork. Just put it down. See, you break it dip it and eat it" Meera demonstrated. "It is easy" Jungkook said. "Tae? " Jimin mumbled in a low tone to which Taehyung hummed in response.

"Wasn't this where our family used to live as neighbors? As tenants? " Jimin said with a gulp. "I don't even remember."

"Alesha is this the lady you met today? " Jimin said passing an apologetic look in Hoseok's direction before showing Alesha a picture. "No ways. No. No. Absolutely not. Why are you ruining my chances of finding a good guy? " Alesha wailed catching onto their conversation.

"So the lady Alesha met was Taehyung's mother? " Namjoon said dragging his finger in the air from Alesha to Taehyung. "Ooh drama" Jungkook exclaimed happily earning his second set of glares. "You okay?" Yoongi whispered to Hoseok who answered in a questioning look to which Yoongi sighed. The oblivion.

"That's practically incest. Bachhe jese maanga tha ye kese milgya" Alesha exclaimed seemingly angrily. "You wanted a kid like him? " Yoongi said looking up from Janggo. "I wanted to baby the guy. Not want him forever just for a moment as a Noona I guess? " Alesha defended. "This is nuts" Namjoon sighed. Meera guffawed. And finally burst out into louder peals of laughter surprising every one.

"Sorry but, I couldn't help but wonder. This is incest" Meera laughed out loud. "Are you serious? That's your boyfriend. " Jimin said widening his eyes and holding back on his laughter. "Husband" Taehyung corrected sternly. "Bruh. You've seen how possessive he is. Him? Falling out of love would be next to impossible. And it's Alesha on the other hand if anything, I need to be worried about them not fighting or Alesha trying to baby Taehyung. " Meera answered breaking a piece of idli.

"You guys. I don't want to go on a blind date with him. Somebody explain this to his mother" Alesha wailed. "Should I be offended? " Taehyung asked to which Meera sighed and said, "Just enjoy the kebabs and idli accompanied by this curry. It is a very rare combo. Alesha stop crying and Tae get rid of the fork. I'll feed you. " Meera said with a sigh to which Alesha rolled her eyes and Taehyung blushed profusely.

Another time skip ~

"So yeah that's all that has happened in this week" Hoseok said sitting down on the bed after stepping down from an imaginary podium. "That was quite eventful. What about that sasaeng? "she asked. "Company handles it. I didn't even ask about it" Hoseok answered.

"Let's get out and talk to them" Alesha said getting up. "Alesha" Hoseok muttered to which she just turned around to look at him. He sighed, grabbed her hand and pulled her in making her land on his lap. "Why do you want to get a boyfriend so soon? "he asked looking into her surprised eyes. "I just want to. What's wrong with that? " she fired back with an angry puff.

"I'm just asking. Can't I do that? " he asked gently holding her by the waist and burying his face in her neck. "You can. " she said pecking the top of his head lightly, so lightly that it made "Him" wonder if it even happened."Now let's go before one of the members burst in and rethink about shipping us? " she added with a chuckle. "The compromising position ain't really helpful. It's chill with us but not them. They'll misunderstand " she continued.

'They won't. I will- "he" thought to himself.

The misconnectionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara