26

Two days later: 

A knock was heard the door at around 4 in the morning. It was followed by constant ringing of the doorbell. "Who ?" Alesha mumbled getting up from the couch as Jin made his way outas well while Taehyung dashed out from the other room looking suspiciously fresh.

Upon unlocking the door they were greeted by a very sleepy looking Dhruv accompanied by a very angry-looking Bang - PD.

"Hyung?" Jin asked coming up from behind" Why can't you brats answer my texts ?" Bang-PD asked angrily.
" Come inside first "Alesha said stifling a yawn. "Sorry for intruding" bang PD said apologetically. "It's alright. Come in" she said moving out of their way.

"Did you guys eat?" she asked as they seated themselves on the couch and answered in negative. "I'll make you something. Dhruv come with me" Alesha announced dragging the reluctant boy along.

"We're out of balance. That's why we couldn't reply" Jin answered calmly "But, I see you guys putting stories? Bang PD retorted. "Her Wi-Fi "Taehyung answered. "And you couldn't text me on  Instagram?" bang- PD scoffed. "That's DM- ing" Taehyung voiced "I know what it is called" Bang PD thundered.

"Where is my responsible rap line?" he added sarcastically "Where are they?" he repeated. "Sleeping" Jin said slightly shuddering under the raised tone. "Hoseok? Where is he ?" Bang - PD roared.

"How do you take  your eggs?" Alesha asked coming back out." "Anyhow you make it" Bang PD said with a smile, creeping the living daylights out of Taehyung with his  duality "Tea or Coffee?" Dhruv asked "Coffee" Bang-PD answered.

"Should I wake the rest of them up?" Alesha asked. "Taehyung will do that. Could you come here?" Bang - PD asked gently. "Yeah sure. Dhruv handle this "she said rushing out of the kitchen as Taehyung went to wake the others.

" Come, sit here"" Bang -PD said patting the spot next to him " How did  you find Dhruv?" she asked as soon as she sat down." I found the person Hoseok  had contacted Dhruv through and followed the same route and well it led me to you"Bang-PD explained." He can work as chauffeur "Alesha scoffed.

 "I don't think he had an option Bang-PD smiled "Whatever his reason may be. I'm sorry I totally forgot to introduce myself. Hello, I'm Alesha Hida" she said cheekily. " Hello I'm Bang. Si-Hyuk "he responded. And that's when Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok rushed out in their sleep avatars and braked some inches away from the couch and were all visibly nervous. "Hyung, You're here". "Yoongi said before gulping loudly. "You don't seem very happy to see me" Bang PD said with the same creepy smile.