56

"What did you forget? " Meera said opening the door. "Tae?! " she exclaimed in shock. "Let me come in first" Taehyung said barging in and kicking the door shut. "Good morning baby " he said as he kicked off his shoes and turned to flash her a cheeky smile.

"Tae!  What are you doing here? " she questioned with a fond smile. "It's your first day. I can't just not come to wish you luck now,  can I? " he said as he looked around. "Where do I put these? " he asked shifting her attention to a bouquet of flowers resting in his arms. "Just give it to me. Couldn't you have told me that you were coming? " she said as she took the bouquet and placed them on a small rack on the side.

"It wouldn't have been much of a surprise if I told you" he pouted. "Such a baby" she said lightly pinching his nose as he smiled. "What are you wearing on your first day? " he asked. "I'm wearing a saree. We're inaugurating the opening of our branch here" she said as she stepped towards the kitchen. "Can I see? " he asked biting his lower lip. "Jagi,  the program is at 12 it's barely 9 at the moment" she explained. "Just this once " he said with puppy eyes. "Sure" she said taking in his beautiful pouting features. "Yay. " he exclaimed clapping his hands together.

"Alesha got you here didn't she? " Meera asked turning back halfway to the room. "Maybe? " he answered. "Can I help? " he added to the grinning lady. "Absolutely not. Who knows what bad intentions you might hold? " she teased. "My bad intentions take over my sanity the moment I lay my eyes on you" he said shamelessly.

"Then I'll lock the door,  just in case" she yelled back,  her voice followed by a thud and click indicating the locked door.

Taehyung sat by the window and after looking outside for a few moments decided to draw in the curtains just in case a paparazzi followed him or something. He went around closing all the curtains draped over all the windows he could find.

Meera on the other hand nervously fiddled with the saree. Yeah, that's right. She doesn't know how to put it on. Alesha was supposed to keep it all pinned up but,  apparently she was too distracted by Hoseok to do so,  while in reality Alesha had planned on letting Taehyung dress Meera up since he knew how to drape a saree.

Taehyung on the other hand received another text from Alesha informing him to help Meera drape the Saree before he leaves, to which he smiled to himself and let a loose laugh slip out. "What a cunning sweet Saali"