66

"Let's run away. Grab Alesha and we're running. Actually let her be. I don't want to go on a date with her" he whispered to which Meera smacked him and bit his hand. "Who is it? Tae? What are you doing here ?" The lady questioned.

*This conversation takes place in Korean*

"Mom! I told you I don't want to go on a blind date!" He exclaimed. "And I told you to not come unless you're getting a girlfriend " his mother retorted. "I like somebody " he blurted. "Then get her here" she answered. "I can't. Not yet" he said slowing down. "Why not?" She asked. "I just can't. Can we not do this in front of a stranger?" He pointed. " Hah. Whatever, get in and meet the girls atleast" his mother scoffed.

*Yeah back to normal now*

"Not to interrupt or something but he's your ....?" Meera acted out. "He's my eldest son that I told you about. The most useless one" his mother answered. "But he's... V" Meera continued. "Couldn't get me a daughter-in-law. Useless. Don't be influenced by him. Get a good boyfriend. Marry him. " His mother said pulling the girl away from the pissed Taehyung.

"Hyung!" Jeong gyu said getting off the couch at the sight of the angry looking bear behind his mother and Meera. Taehyung eyed his brother and then the spot he got off of and then Alesha.

"How are you?" He asked fondly patting his younger brother on the head. "I'm good. You?" Jeong gyu asked. "I'm good. This is? Girlfriend?" Taehyung questioned. "No. No. This is mom's acquaintance" Jeong gyu refused with a blush.

"Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung" he said with a formal smile." The eldest sibling" "Jeong Gyu continued. "The most useless in my eyes,if you ask me" their mother added.

"You're V "Alesha said after looking at the frantic actions made by Meera behind the Kim's backs."Yeah, I'm V. ARMY?" he asked and she nodded. "Am I your bias?"he asked as he smugly slithered into his brother's spot.

"I'm ot7?" she answered moving away. "Narcissism has a limit" his mother scoffed. "What's that smell ?" Meera said slightly sniffing the air "Oh shit. The food!" Meera and his mother exclaimed together as a small smile formed on their faces before they dashed to the kitchen together.

"They get along well!" Alesha commented thoughtfully.  "Shouldn't you be in there as well?" Taehyung asked. "Hyung! That's rude" "Jeong Gyu interrupted. "I was just wondering what you two were upto when you're alone" Taehyung defended himself.

"Why? Do I look like serial killer or something?" she retorted."How did you... Taehyung stopped midway. "I'm an ARMY and an aspiring psychologist. Put two and two together" Alesha answered with a fake smile." I guess that's enough of bickering. And it would be better if you don't attack her like that hyung" Jeong gyu interrupted.

"Dinner's ready" "Meera said coming out of the kitchen and Taehyung was shamelessly checking her out. That was until Alesha "accidentally" stepped on his leg hoping Jeong Gyu didn't notice what Taehyung was doing earlier.

"Sorry" Alesha mumbled before being guided to the dining table. The females were all seated on the right side of the table while the males sat across  them on the left side.

"What are these?" Taehyung asked poking the familiar looking balls of floof with his chopsticks." Idlis. I didn't have the vessels used for it so it just came out in random shapes" Meera answered." Oh ... Wait I think I....." Taehyung shut up when  Meera stamped this foot under the table.

"You think what?" Jeong Gyu pressed on. "I've seen it when we were researching about countries where we will tour. I was doing some research about India. These are famous aren't they?" Taehyung quickly covered up. "You even think?" His mother scoffed.

"If you don't mind me asking, what did he do to anger you?" Alesha asked. "He didn't get me a daughter-in-law. Just like the other useless one." His mother answered pointing her chopsticks at Taehyung and then at Jeong Gyu.

"Deserves it" Alesha nodded in agreement for which Taehyung kicked Alesha's shin and she returned the favor really bad but, then a rip sound was heard." I was thinking of setting up a date between Tae and Alesha. But, just look at him. He doesn't even come when I call him. Huh?" His mother stopped at the sound.