Chapter 5

Author's note: The picture is Viktor

The rest of the week carried on business as usual until Thursday when Alpha Viktor returned. We were pulled out of our English class and escorted to his office.

Alpha Viktor was a tall man standing at six foot five. He had long brown hair he wore in a messy bun. He had blue, steel colored eyes, a strong aquiline nose with full lips and a strong chin covered in stubble. The man looks like a god. He stood up and shook each of our hands as we introduced ourselves.

"Welcome to the Shadow Moon pack. I know I'm a few days late but that could not be helped. I hope you are enjoying your stay," he said in a deep, melodious voice. We all nodded our heads in agreement.

"I hear there's two of you who have absolutely no training," he continued. "I would like to meet with you two at the beginning of the training session today so I can assess where you are."

"Which two am I speaking of?" He asked. Gabriella and I put our hands up. "Ah ok. That's a shame. Ladies as lovely as you are should have basic self defense skills. We will help you with that at the very least."

Gabriella just giggled ignoring the insult. "I will take private lessons with you anytime Alpha," she said with a coquettish smile.

"Yes, well, we'll start with my assessment and see where it goes from there," Alpha Viktor said.

There was a knock on the door and in walked a beautiful, tall, blonde woman. "Oh, sorry. I thought you were alone."

"No worries. You guys are dismissed. I will see you this afternoon."

And with that, we left to return to our English class.

"Who is that blonde?" Gabriella asked.

"Probably his fiancèe," I said.

"Fiancèe? That beautiful man is going to marry that woman," Gabriella said with a pout.

"Normally I keep my opinions to myself, but if you don't choose that man, you're crazy," said Rachel. "He is absolutely gorgeous."

"Can we not talk about this here ladies," Simon said. "Anyone could be in the halls."

"Oh you're just jealous. There's finally someone around more attractive than you around" Sofia said.

"Enough," Simon hissed.

By the time we got to the classroom the bell signalling the end of class rang. It was time for lunch. One more class until we went for training

Scott and Brett joined us as they had every day this week. They seem to be good friends. I had yet to meet the other alphas. I enjoyed their company. It was a nice change from the usual suspects.

"So I heard you met Alpha Viktor today," Scott said, taking a seat next to me. "How did that go?"

"He was absolutely gorgeous. I seriously think I'm in love," Gabriella said with a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Ok then," Scott said with a smirk. "And what about you, Sofia?

"He seems rather strict but I guess that's an excellent trait for an Alpha," she said.

"And you, Diana?" He asked, a little shyly.

"I think he was a little presumptuous. As if I need self defense training. Who needs training when you have...," I said trailing off.

"I don't think he meant anything by that," said Rachel. "He just said that women should have basic self-defense training and that's true. You shouldn't have to rely on a man to protect you. I could teach you all you need to know."