Chapter 30

Author's note: The picture is of Samantha and Isaiah.

As soon as we got home I ditched the dress in my closet and went to find Viktor. I went to the dungeons but he wasn't there. He wasn't in the dining room either.

Where are you?

In the garage. Come here.

I made my way over to the garage where all my father's cars were located instead of where the transportation vehicles were kept.

Viktor was checking out all the cars there but seemed to be locked in on an old Monte Carlo. 

"What are you doing?" I asked.

I think you mean what are we doing," he said.

"I'm not having sex with you in that car if that's what you mean," I said.

"Maybe later. Right now, I'm going to teach you how to drive," he said with a wide, devilish grin on his face.

The driving lesson was terrible. I couldn't figure out how to drive smoothly. The brake my was friend and I used it plenty. Apparently I'm not supposed to do that. Even turning on the car was a whole ordeal. I was thrilled when we switched places and he took me for a ride.

I was supposed to be watching how he drove but instead I noticed his strong arms, and his big hands. I was looking at his muscular legs as he worked the pedals. Then I saw his slight chub and I was done.

"Okay. I'm ready for you to show me the backseat," I said, biting my lower lip.

"Here?" He asked.

"Yes. Pull over. I'm on top," I said, taking off my shirt.

"Whatever you want, my love," he said, pulling the car over.

*****

When we got back to the garage, I started complaining.

"I'm tired of sitting around here doing nothing. I say we go back to Shadow Moon and catch this guy," I said. "I'm ready to marry you."

"Let's just do it here then. My family can fly out. I would prefer to have Liam here but it's not required," Viktor said.

"I'm not going to force you to get married without your best friend or your pack. You won't be seeing them soon," I said.

"Yeah in like six years. A lot can happen in that time," he said.

"Not this again. Can we please just go?" I asked.

"I'm not risking you," he said.

"But what if that's the only way to draw him out?" I asked.

"You do have a point. Hmm… I need to think. Let's go inside," he said.

We went inside and made our way to my room. I sat on the bed and watched him pace the room. 

"You're going to wear a hole in the carpet," I said. "Why don't you let me give you a massage?"

"That sounds nice, lovely, but I have to pass. I'm trying to think," he said.

"I'm going to leave you to it," I said, getting off the bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I have no idea," I said, honestly.

"I'll go with you," he said.

"No. Just do your thinking," I said.

"Okay, but stay inside," he said.

I left the room and just stood there. I had no desire to do anything. I just couldn't watch him anymore.

I went to my parents' suite but no one answered. I went to the library but there were too many people all going through the diaries.