Chapter 10

Author's note: the picture is Gabriella.

The next week, at school, three separate girls came to me and said that they were raped by Scott. Now I believe the entire School knew what happened to me. Someone must have told them. The girls implied that their rapes were the practice run. As if he needed practice to rape me.

Gabriella was staying after English class later and later until one day she missed lunch entirely. I went looking for her in the English classroom and saw our professor sitting there with his arms crossed behind his head. I didn't see Gabriella anywhere so I asked, "Mr. Lancaster, have you seen my cousin Gabriella?"

That's when I noticed her shoes peeking out from under the desk and I screamed, "Gabriella, what are you doing down there?"

I heard her bang her head but then she came out from under the desk. Mr. Lancaster quickly stood up and adjusted his pants.

"This is the person you've been seeing?" I asked, outraged.

"Diana, please listen to me. This isn't what you think," Gabriella pleaded

"No! This is not right," I shouted.

I left the classroom intent on finding Alpha Viktor's office but I didn't know the way.

"Tessa, can you mindlink Viktor for me?" I asked.

Joyana, what's going on? Is everything okay?

"No! I just found Gabriella giving a blow job to Mr. Lancaster," I shouted.

What? Where are they now?

"I left them in the classroom," I said, starting to calm down.

Okay, I'll handle this. Get your cousin and bring her to my office. Are you alright?

"I'm fine but I don't know where your office is located," I said.

Ask someone.

With that, he closed the mindlink. I went back to the classroom and I grabbed Gabriella, searching for the nearest guard. I asked where do I locate Alpha Viktor's office. We arrived but he wasn't there. We took seats on the opposite side of his desk. He came back fifteen minutes later.

"I can't believe this is happening again," he said. "Gabriella are you okay?"

"I'm fine, it wasn't like that," Gabriella insisted.

"It wasn't like what? I asked. "Having your teacher take advantage of you?"

"He didn't take advantage of me. I'm not like you, Joyana. I wanted to be with him," she said. "We have a special connection. One none of you will ever understand."

"Oh please Gabriella, do enlighten us." I said with a sneer. I can't believe she said that. Rape is rape and she is underage. He has to be at least thirty if he's a day.

"Derek has been contacted by the Moon Goddess," she said. "He was sent in search to find his mate and he found me."

I immediately stiffened. I hadn't told Gabriella about that. How could you possibly know, much less Mr. Lancaster? Did he also get visited by the Moon Goddess? Were we making a mistake?

"Do you have something to add, Joyana?" Viktor asked.

"No. I just got lost in thought for a minute," I said, waving his question away. He looked at me suspiciously but I avoided eye contact.

"Right, well, mates don't exist and the Moon Goddess doesn't talk to anybody anymore," Viktor said.

But I knew that wasn't true. Either Mr. Lancaster was lying or we found another special circumstance.