Chapter 31

Author's note: The picture is of Bobby.

"How can you stand being so vulnerable. For a few seconds there, I couldn't move. It was kinda scary," I said.

"You get used to it. The pleasure makes it worth it. Besides, I trust you enough to completely let go just as you do with me," he said. "Your O-face was classic though. Had me looking so ridiculous."

"Really? I wasn't paying attention. It just felt so good," I said. "Wait a minute. You didn't get to orgasm. You gave them both to me."

"That's alright, love. I don't mind sharing with you," he said, kissing my cheek.

I pulled him in for a deeper kiss.

"Let's get in the shower," I said.

"Alright," he said.

We showered while I went down on him, giving him his lost orgasm. He thanked me as we got out and dried ourselves off.

We went to bed tangled into each other. I woke up at five o'clock in the morning, starving. I detangled from Viktor then made my way down to the kitchen. None of the omegas would be in until six so I grabbed a box of lucky charms and devoured it.

Where are you?

In the dining room.

You gave me a heart attack.

Just go back to bed. I'll be up in a minute.

Bobby entered the room.

"If you want something to eat, you're on your own," I said.

"Ok, no problem," he said.

We went to the refrigerator and pulled out eggs, bacon, potato onion and a large ham steak. He heated up the griddle then placed the ham bacon and the now diced potatoes and onion.

"You want some?" He asked. "That cereal isn't breakfast and with the baby coming..."

"How did you know I was pregnant?"

"Moon Goddess," he said, shrugging.

"I'll take some eggs and bacon. Toast if you're making it," I said.

What's taking so long?

Bobby is up. He's making me breakfast.

I'm coming down.

"Sure thing, sweetheart," Bobby said.

"Did the Moon Goddess say anything else about us?" I asked.

"I told Viktor last night," Bobby said. "Hey Viktor. I was just telling Joyana here about what the Moon Goddess said."

Viktor came down wearing sweatpants, no shirt, no shoes.

"Oh, right. I almost forgot," he said. "Let me give you a hand."

Viktor cooked a dozen eggs. He flipped the bacon and ham while stirring the potatoes.

"She said he'll be tall with a brooding look and she'll be looking at him with moonpie eyes," he said. "Sofia had her own descriptions. They were funny if not offensive."

Of course she did," I said.

"Too bad she's not my mate. She's very funny and beautiful," Bobby said.

"Breakfast is done," he said. " What are you having my love?"

"Eggs bacon and toast, please," I said.

I added a slice of cheese and made a sandwich with my food. Viktor and Bobby both had some of everything.