Chapter 17

Author's note: The picture is of the charity event.

The next few days went by quickly. I'd go to my classes not really talking to anyone until lunch time where I would go to Viktor's office. We'd fuck and eat sandwiches. It was wonderful. I couldn't stand being away from Viktor for very long anymore. We spend all of our free time together where we would go for a run, watch a movie, play games or just sit and talk.

Gabriella managed to hook up with Zander. Sofia was spending all her time with Brett. Even Lucas and Warren had found themselves ladies to spend their time with. It was only Simon that was miserable. Simon wanted to go home. He wanted nothing to do with the Shadow Moon pack as that is where Rachel died.

That wasn't going to get me down. Tonight was the night of the charity event. I couldn't wait for Viktor to see me in my dress again. The event was taking place in the community center located by the school. I hoped there was a dance floor and he could dance.

Sofia helped me with my hair and makeup as usual. She managed to get my hair in a braided updo with curly ringlets falling down. Tonight I wore a smokey eye with dark red lipstick.

I had my dress and accessorized with small diamond hoop earrings, an diamond necklace, and a diamond tennis bracelet my father got me for my sixteenth birthday. For shoes I wore black bandage zip back suede stiletto heels. I looked amazing.

Tonight would be a night I always remembered. Viktor looked amazing in his tuxedo. I could feel his eyes on me as I walked down the stairs. I could also feel the desire he had for me.

Let's make this a quick evening so we can get back here and I can show you what I think about you in that dress.

I already have a feeling.

I sent him dirty images of our first time together.

You're killing me smalls.

Stop talking to me. I'm going to trip.

He grabbed my hand and spun me around.

"Absolutely beautiful, my love," he said.

"You don't look so bad yourself, honey," I said.

"Shall we?" He asked, opening the door for me.

"Aren't we going to wait for everybody else to get down?" I asked.

"Fuck 'em," he said.

"You're so bad," I giggled as he opened the car door for me.

"I'll have Liam bring them so we can leave early if we want," he said, backing out.

"You are so naughty," I said, flirtatiously.

"If I didn't have to make an appearance, I wouldn't even go," he said.

"But then you wouldn't get to see me shake it in this dress," I said teasingly. "Do you dance?"

"I certainly do," he said. "I started taking dance classes for agility and flexibility. I fell in love with it. We actually have a dance studio in town. I fully support the arts and encourage all my pack members to enjoy them.

"I was forced into dance classes," I said. "With all the parties and dances my parents throw, they didn't want me embarrassing them."

"So you didn't enjoy them?' he asked.

"I did but it's not the same as choosing to do something," I said.

"I understand," he said. "I got a lot more freedom when I became Alpha. You'll get your freedom eventually."