Chapter 34

Author's note: The picture is of the nursery.

"I'm going to do it. I think it's the only way," Viktor said.

"But you've only tried once before and I don't want you getting stuck in there," I said.

"What choice do we have? He's talking gibberish. All he's doing is taunting us. I'll be safe. I'll be locked up in another cell," he said.

Viktor decided he was going to try to swap bodies with Mr. Johnson to get any information he could out of him. I thought this is a foolish endeavor, but as it's not my body, who am I to stop him?

If you're doing this I'm going to be there," I said. "What happens if he can read your mind?"

"There's nothing in there I'm worried about him knowing. We can't keep him around forever, especially if people are coming for him," he said.

"This just seems reckless, but if you must, I'm going to be there," I said.

"Then let's go," he said.

We made our way down from the bedroom into the cellars. Mr. Johnson was awake and alert. He didn't look like he had a care in the world. Viktor had the guard lock him into a cell and then he took over Mr. Johnson's body.

"Well well well, what do we have here? This is certainly a new perspective. Such a strong young body. I think I'll keep it. What do you think, Joyana? Are you interested in me now?" He asked.

"Don't make me vomit," I said.

"That's not the insult you think it is while you're pregnant. Come here let me touch you. You like these hands, don't you?" he asked.

Just the thought of his hands on me made me want to puke. Even if the were Viktor's. How long was this going to take?

"That is not why we are here and you will never get your hands on me," I said.

"Tut tut, my beautiful little princess. The things I could do to your body will make your toes curl," he said. "Come just a little closer."

I went over to Mr. Johnson's cell to see Viktor's look of concentration.

"Could you please hurry up?" I asked.

"There's a lot in here. Mostly useless," Viktor said. "Go upstairs if you want."

"I'm not leaving you," I said.

I sat down in the guard's chair and watched Mr. Johnson. He was checking out Viktor's body. The thought of him in there grossed me out. It'll be a while before I get over this.

He took a look in his pants and said, "nice."

Nausea rose in my stomach. I ran upstairs into the guest bathroom and vomited. I cleaned up and headed back down.

When I went back down, everything was in chaos. Both men were screaming to be let out, each claiming to be Viktor.

This is ridiculous. Where are you?

Still in Mr. Johnson. Do not let him out.

The guards were in total confusion. I sent them upstairs before Mr. Johnson could think of using an Alpha command on them.

I looked into Mr. Johnson's eyes and could see Viktor staring back at me.

Are you having trouble?

A little but it's nothing to worry about. I did get something from him, but I feel stuck. Like he's refusing to leave me.

"Kiss me," I said.