Chapter 20

Author's note: The picture is of the Palace.

The time finally came for us to travel back home for Christmas. The flight was really quiet. Nobody felt like talking with the loss of Rachel and Simon. Sofia put on a movie and we watched without really paying attention.

We landed then made our way over to the Palace. My parents were there to greet us. I gave them hugs and kisses and then headed up to my room to unpack. I went back down to talk to my father.

"Dad, can I speak to you in private," I asked.

"Of course you can ladybug," he said.

"We went up to his office.

"Dad, what did you do with Simon?" I asked

"Do you really want me to answer that," he asked.

"Yes," I said. "I need to know."

"I tried to have him executed, but your mother overruled me," he said. "She had him shipped to a prison in Alaska, which reminds me, you have to choose a new advisor. We don't have any qualified candidates as young as Simon, but there are a few in their thirties."

"I'll deal with that later," I said. "When is Cullum supposed to be here?"

"He should be here tomorrow," he said.

"Alright Dad," I said. "I'll talk to you later."

I went back down to my bedroom. I laid on top of my covers and thought about Viktor. Didn't that book say you can mindlink over great distances? I should give it a try.

Viktor, can you hear me?

Yes. I thought you left.

I did. I'm at home right now.

How are you able to mindlink me?

That one book said you could do it over long distances if you are strong enough. I guess we're strong.

That's incredible! What are you wearing?

Are you serious right now?

Only if you're going to tell me.

I'm in the same thing I was wearing when I left you.

I wish you were right here wearing nothing. That way we can better practice making babies again.

I'd much rather just fuck you.

Don't talk like that until you can follow through.

I could put my hands down my pants.

Do it. Then describe what you're doing.

Okay. I'm running my hand over my stomach reaching for my pants.

Grab your breast with your other hand.

Oh my, I am so wet. I don't think I will last long.

That's fine. I'm close too. Shit.

What?

My sister just got here. I have to go.

He left the mindlink open. I pulled my hand out of my pants completely frustrated. I decided to go to the bathroom and let the detachable shower head to ease my tension.

After dressing again, I decided to go for a run. The forest by my house was so well guarded I didn't have to worry about anybody interrupting my run.

Sofia and Gabriella went home so I had no one here to talk to.