Chapter 61

Author's note: The picture is of Jason.

I told Viktor what happened the night before. He was not surprised but eager to know what else the bond does.

"You might have to sleep with him to find out everything," he said.

I am not sleeping with him," I said.

It will just be his astral body. It's completely different," he said.

"It doesn't feel different to me. Why are you encouraging this?" I asked.

"I just want to know everything about this bond," he said. "Maybe if we knew everything, we could break it."

"And you're willing to let me have sex with him? While I'm pregnant with your child?" I asked.

"When you put it like that it sounds crazy, but if you are going to have sex with him, it's safest while you're pregnant," he said.

"I can't talk to you anymore," I said, walking away.

"Think about it," he called.

I went to find Eloise. Gabriella was already there so I went to find Ian.

"I have a question," I said.

"Shoot," he said.

"You can destroy mate bonds, right?" I asked. "But can you create one?"

"I never tried," he said.

"Can you?" I asked. "Do you think you can strengthen one?

"Who's did you have in mind?" He asked.

"Mine and Viktor's," I said. " He's been acting really weird and I wondered if it's because our bond is weakening.

"I wish you had said anyone else," Ian said. "Viktor made me promise not to mess with your bond."

"Maybe if we could prove that you can do it," I said. " Create a mate bond between Gretchen and Alpha Christopher."

"I am aware of their situation but I don't want to do something they don't want," he said.

"You can always take it away," I pointed out. "Just as a test. They have a date next week."

"Joyana, this is really inappropriate. How about we try with widow Chambers and Mr. Dalton, at least they're together," he said.

We made our way over to their house. I told them of my proposal and they agreed. Said it would be nice to feel that bond again.

Ian tried and failed four times before he finally got it right. They were thrilled when they felt the tingles. They pushed us out of there in a hurry.

"Let me talk to Viktor. I really want you to fix our bond," I said.

I found Viktor on the training field. He was taking down one of his warriors when he spotted me. He smiled then walked over.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"I want Ian to fix our mate bond," I said.

"That's risky darling," he said.

"We just gave widow Chambers and Mr. Dalton a mate bond out of nothing. He can definitely fix ours," I said.

"I don't know if it will work while you have the other bond. I also don't want to damage it further if he fails," he said.

"All valid concerns but I still want to try. You made him promise so he won't do it until you give him the go ahead," I said. "Don't make me beg."

"Believe me. I want it too. I miss the intensity. I miss feeling everything that you do. I miss so much about but it's not worth completely erasing it," he said.