prologue

The troublemakers; a group of seven boys that ruled the school of Decelis were known by everyone

The troublemakers; a group of seven boys that ruled the school of Decelis were known by everyone. There was Lee Heeseung, the eldest, Park Jay, one of the brains, and Sim Jaeyun the other brain, but sometimes they're only using one single cell in their common sense.

Then Park Sunghoon, the most handsome in looks, Kim Sunoo, the cutest charming boy and Nishimura Riki, the brattiest one out of the seven.

Then finally there was Yang Jungwon, the young leader of the entire operation.

Said leader of the operation was currently leading the rest into their spells' class. They trailed after him slowly, dragging their feet alongside him after he lost to their traditional game of rock, paper and scissors to decide who would start the new spell.

Their Professor narrowed their eyes at them, he can't trust the boys, not after Ni-ki had accidentally turned his Jay hyung a bull frog before.

Taking one step after another, Professor Min Yoongi gradually shrunk the distance between him and the group.

When he was standing three tables away from the seven, he risked a glance to the other students and they seemed relatively focus in their own tasks.

At the sound of the expected explosion, he hurried back to the rest of the gap, seeing nothing but a grand show of smoke in the boys' table at the end of the row.

For the Headmaster's sake, he wasn't prepared for this. It's no wonder why any of his students doesn't like him.

"We need to get out of here!", was the first thing that was said as he looked around in the dizzying smoke and saw no figures.

What had Heeseung meant by that? More importantly, why was he seeing their uniforms down the floor? Where they had disappeared?

"What have you done, Ni-ki?!", Jay's familiar voice shouted before it was muted by something small in the ground.

Ni-ki? What had the boy did this time?

There was no sound after that and the Professor risked a glance over the uniforms to find at least seven kittens peeking out from the collars. From the look of panic among the furbals, Professor Min could already guess who was all of them, and who had caused it.

Which he could only assumed as Ni-ki because he liked to play with spells no matter how dangerous they can be.

"I supposed this would teach you all a lesson", he said, crouching them to pick them all up before hissing in pain as the Egyptian mau kitten had bit onto his hand.

Deciding to let them levitate instead in the air and left the class to bring them to the Headmaster, the Professor supposed he could ask for a deserved punishment for the boys.

They've been long testing everyone's patience on this school, especially his.

The exit lead to passage which once he reached the end of it, brought him right to the forest near the tower for a Headmaster's office. He took in a shuddering breath, seeing the youngest kitten is still hissing at him.

"I guess I could do the punishment for my own self-satisfaction", he took a deep breath and summon a box out of thin air.

He took in a deep breath some more, trying to steady his racing heart for what he was about to do before sending the kittens in the world of the ordinary people. At least he knew where to search for them if somebody were to ask.

For now, they have to learn living as kittens and to not anger a Professor like him.

They were gone in a flash because he wanted to. It would be long before anybody notice they were missing and no one would be none the wiser as to who is the culprit.

No one could ever know.