chapter thirty one

Dizzy is all I am

Dizzy is all I am. I never experienced anything quite like dizziness this that rocked out my entire body system. It felt as if every organ is shaken up to the core of my inner being.

I should've closed my eyes right after Jungwon transported us to somewhere else or I might not witness the explosion of colors like a neon rainbow in our flight and it reminded me of how Thor travel to Asgard in his movies.

"Close your eyes", I heard one of the boys whispered to me but they sounded so far to me. Like an echo in the forest.

We then emerged on the forest just as I thought of it in the middle of a clearing and I was quick to remove my hand from Sunoo's as I fell to my knees, panting and almost close to puking out nothing.

Clearing his throat, Jungwon rubbed the back of his neck, seeing me breathless down to a ground full of dry leaves. He straightened out to his full height and pocketing something in his pants.

Sunoo, on the other hand, crouched down to my figure before asking, "Are you alright?"

I could not offer him an answer for a second and only look down on my feet, it's quite a challenge to recover from the spinning of my vision. Thankfully, it sinked down to the awareness of something else in our surroundings as I began to look up.

It looks to be a night time here. The moon through leaves looks too full for my taste. The trees looks strangely humungous and tall though, added to that was the odd luminous gleams scattered in it's bark and the blinking eyes from the branches didn't sit well with me.

Above all else, there were small winged creatures hiding from small holes with bright dust left in the ground.

"I'm afraid we must trek for Decelis. Had we travelled closer to the border, we would've run the risk of wolves attacking us", Jungwon said it all so casually I struggled not to protest.

A wolf - the first creature they intended me to see is a wolf? Are they not dangerous?

Surely not. He had to be kidding me. And yet, just one look at him and I knew he was not.

Today's adventure for me had become so much, much dangerous, made only bearable because of Sunoo making me walk beside him.

Swallowing down my fear, there was rather a lot of it and we silently followed Jungwon who's ahead of us.

Our trek, which turned out to be longer than I'd expected, allowed me to at least let my eyes wander some more around the beautiful space around us.

If I was going to become a wolf food, at least my last sight were beautiful. Briefly, I did wonder if we would ever come upon a unicorn.

Soon enough, we did, much to my excitement. When the majestic creature, with a tusk in it's head and a pure white wings, came into view. Jungwon and Sunoo both turned to face me and they both raised a finger to their lips at the same time.