chapter fifty

At the sound of his name, Daniel was mad or perhaps had gone rabid

At the sound of his name, Daniel was mad or perhaps had gone rabid. His eyes were suddenly blazing fire to kill his prey.

He struggled hard to get out of Sunghoon's hold, so he could attack me but then all of a sudden, he stopped wriggling and his orbs turned to brown again, normal and sane.

His whole focus was on the person who showed up next to me. I knew who it was. I felt his presence the moment he came forward from the rest of the vampires.

"Danny..", Jungwon's whisper was hardly audible for any human ear but not for me.

His face looked utterly shock as he stared into the hybrid in misery. Daniel's expression mirroring his and I wondered if they somehow knew each other.

"Jungwon? Help me.. Some - someone had turned me into this", he finally rambled after staring at Jungwon for good five minutes.

I wanted to ask who but stopped from doing so after looking at both of their shocked expression along the other boys who from their reactions, seems to know the crying hybrid before us.

"Who turned you?", Heeseung asked and trying to sound as calm as possible behind Daniel.

Jungwon and Daniel both looked at each other then to me, and much to my own share of surprise, at the open doorway where the Headmaster is arriving with the Star One, accompanied by another six men, including Professor Min in their mismatched group of people.

"She is.. umm..", Daniel was cut off by his own scream of pain, making Sunghoon to let go of him.

Why do it felt like someone was hurting him inside? As if it he said a forbidden world, he would be burn. I don't know why it enters my mind, but he was smoking in his back even though no one was anything in this room.

"Someone had forced him to be like this and she is in this school right now for sure", Jungwon says, a deep frown forming in his brows.

Daniel was still writhing in pain at the floor to even deny his statement, which itself confirmed it.

"Where the hell is this person!?", Sunghoon asked angrily and the aura around him had grown stronger.

I can feel he was trying to control his anger. He can't kill or hurt the hybrid if it was such a familiar person to all of them and for someone Daniel who seems rather too young to be experiencing this all by himself.

The fact that Jungwon was looking helpless did nothing to ease his temper though.

Every time some adult in the room tried to step closer like Professor Min, Jungwon would flinch - tears were forming in his beautiful eyes as the forces of the Headmaster were now circling around Daniel. I know he deeply cares about this boy.

The thought he can do nothing for him upsets me.

"Bring him into my quarters!", Headmaster Kim ordered the guards with a strong voice that they almost flinched.