chapter seven

I already woke up from an hour ago, but up to this point, my mind was still reeling from all the things that had happened and how the very proof of it was still unbelievably walking around me as they examined each stuff in my house

It's just like in my situation, the stuff such as the TV were as foreign to them the way they are to me. Can't you blame me if I said I'm probably losing my brain here?

How can I, a normal human girl, have seven boys with cat tails and ears believe they were the kittens I adopted?

They could even understand me in my language and talk while explaining how they really are the seven felines I brought in this home.

Standing up from my seat on the couch, I faced the seven cats - oh, let me correct the seven cat boys with confusion dancing in my eyes. I see some of them were cautious except for Sunghoon and Ni-ki, and I closed my eyes and sighed at such an unbelievable behaviours.

Opening my eyes, where I a much calmer now, I said, "I'm late, but I guess welcome to my home"

"Really? If I would be honest, this place is a dump site", Ni-ki said, walking over to me and brushing his fluffy tail against my legs.

"I'm really not offended in the least", I replied, batting his tail away.

His cat ears twitched in annoyance at my unaffected expression. I walked away from him, a grin on my face because I see that even in a human form, he's a grumpy one. And must I say, he's cute too, though I prefer him in his kitten form.

"Should I ask you all to leave now? Or should I let you all stay?", I asked aloud, and now realizing it was much harder to explain to my landlord how I have seven boys now than a seven cats at my room.

I also felt that I had their fates in my hands now. From the way they were acting, like the time Jake cried out from the alarm of the microwave or how the toaster scared Sunoo to death, I can tell they were not from here.

Where did they come from then? It must be somewhere as strange as they are in my eyes.

I turn around to them and smiled a bit, "Do you wanna stay here? Of course we should have some rules or else, people might get ideas. We have neighbors after all"

"That would be nice. Thank you, Y/N", Jungwon said, surprising me with how kitten like he looks even as a boy, "May I ask, can you spare us some clothes suitable for men?"

My eyes fell to the floor, thinking how ridiculous they all looked now in my pastel outfits that they had gotten from my closet, but where can I get them male dresses? I already have no money since I bought it for their food and beds and collars, collars that were surprisingly fit in their necks right now.

I could not ask my friends since they would be suspicious if I'm asking to borrow a male clothes.

I didn't have a family to borrow from, they're all dead before I was even born and I have no clue if I even have a sibling at all.