chapter twenty four

About an hour later, the others was done completely in fixing all the stuff in their right places

About an hour later, the others was done completely in fixing all the stuff in their right places. I didn't have it in me to ask how they managed to do it in a short time when as a human, we were capable of finishing it for the whole day or more if you do not have an extra help from some people.

Jay, the leader of the fixers, had concluded that they had the worst teamwork for the day by starting to complain about how Jake tripped over many boxes and how Heeseung had turned on the shower intentionally while he was in there, trying to study how the mechanism of the heater works.

To my surprise, even Sunoo is covered in paint after they attempted to put some color in the bedroom he shared with Jungwon and Ni-ki.

On top of that, our dining table in the small kitchen is slightly burnt at the edge after the small blue fire of Sunghoon was lead there by Ni-ki himself.

I can't be more prouder when even some of my stuff in my room is included. I mourned for some of my clothes in my own corner for a moment.

This cat boys were getting a lot more trouble than I expected them to be.

Looking at the burnt piece of my apron for work, my face turned into disbelief at the one who handed it to me.

"Guys, you have the worst timing of burning the thing I needed the most for my job", I said as they were now all standing before me, "This is gonna cost me some fortune in my payment.."

"Sorry Miss Y/N", Heeseung said, inspecting the huge hole in my apron that was held in front of them, "I'll pay you back once I got my payment too"

"You better, you all now owe me a lot of money", I complained, "Please get me some food after this"

"Alright", Jay said, pointing to the mini kitchen we had outside, "Can you teach me to cook something in the griller?"

"Okay. Later", I replied with a thumbs up and a smile, "Sunghoon should be away from it", and the said person groans.

"What do you want us to grill in the meats Yujin gifted to us - I mean, to you?"

"Put Ni-ki on a stick as a kitten and let's see", I mumbled, hiding my smile by putting the burnt apron in front of my lips.

Jay snapped his head back towards me, so is the rest of the boys and he asked with widening eyes, "What was that?"

"Oh, nothing!", I exclaimed before waving him away to look elsewhere.

He gave me a questioning look but shrugged it off and took off to the kitchen while dragging Jungwon with him along Heeseung who I heard will love to learn how to cook.

"Hey Y/N darling", Jake called as he walked over to me.

"What's up? Need any help?", I asked with a smile.

"Yes I do. Some of the shorts you bought have holes in them in courtesy of some naughty kitten", he said with a pout.

I shrugged before following him inside the house. By now, the others was getting used to this, but I was shocked to find Ni-ki is now sweeping over the floor of the living room. Behind him, Sunghoon looks to be ordered to clean off the smudges on the windows.