chapter thirty six

Eversince I woked up to a four poster bed and inside a large bedroom with no windows but bearing a big fireplace igniting a green luminous fire, I wanted nothing more than to fall asleep

I wasn't sure what it was about the room or the truth they said I can't still go back home, but every moment my head laid in the pillows, I could feel my eyes growing heavy and wanting to drift shut.

The boys along their guardians were getting worried, it's not normal for them I guess that I could manage to sleep more than 24 hours. I barely eat and go out to their small kitchen in this hiding place inside their academy.

I heard the Headmaster said in the passing time he was here that I'm drain of any energy and he couldn't understand why I couldn't get it back by merely resting even when that's all I do for a week now.

Like for today, I tried to listen to the conversation going around me with little effect. Already used to it and hearing the plea from my mind, Jay rose to his feet, reaching up to slide the only door open to let some cold air enter the room.

It worked, making it easier for me to open my eyes.

"Is that better?", he asked, settling down on his seat again.

"A little", I admitted around a yawn, "Where's the others? Oh God, I want some coffee"

"Or you just wait until after the others arrived", Sunghoon started slowly, peeking up from the notes he was reading. He turned the page as he pointed out, "Once the meeting is done up there, you can ask Taehyung for coffee"

"So you could then steal it from me after?"

"Of course", he said with a dry smile, peeking up at me from under his eyelashes.

When he saw the way I was looking at him, he started laughing properly. Some of the clear signs he and the other boys were getting way too comfortable with me.

"Mean", I mumbled, casting a glance at the open door, "Speaking of, I need to get into the bathroom"

Their bathroom here is old-fashion. No flash or bidet. They have to summon a water with their magic and I'm sorely disappointed to not hear they have no properly plumbing system in here. What if I suggested it and get a copy from the human world?

Will I be a millionaire by the time I came back there?

I waved to the two Park's and walke out of the bedroom, feeling lonely in the empty hall. As I passed by to the Sooha's room, I ignored it and ducked into one of the toilets and faced the sink to look at myself, at all the changes happening in my body.

My skin had gone paler than usual and the color of my eyes are changing as though this world is having an effect on me.

Whenever I asked, no one answered. They were specifically told by the Headmaster to not tell a thing to me.