chapter fifty two

From the moment these nightmares begun, it was almost impossible for me to stay still in my bedroom while all the vampires, werewolves and even the magical idols were present there in the quarter of the Headmaster

The biggest tower in this academy and yet they specifically told me not to go there myself at whatever meeting they were having.

Goodness, since I have no distraction today, I needed to figure out a way to stop these recurring nightmares especially when it's all about Jungwon.

I'd even contemplated onto asking them for a potion, but what if it taste like a toilet shit? The last thing I need is to vomit some frogs out of my mouth. Isn't that what they showed in the movies about some witchcraft?

I tried to sleep it off, but the quietness in this whole secret chambers my thoughts drifted like I knew they would and suddenly they were revolving the dream I had come out of last night.

Good Lord, I had been so close to see where we are. We were in a strange forest, full of trees without leaves, all of it empty and dying under the moonlight. It looks like we were running from someone.

He keeps looking behind me and when I was supposed to see it - he was waking me up to open my eyes to real life two hours ago.

After remembering Jake mentioning the library is near the dungeons, I had rushed out of this prison for me and spent an hour getting lost in the halls but eventually find it with the help of an elfish looking boy.

Their library looks like a huge building itself inside and with the guidance from a fairy I knew, I plucked every relevant book I could find from every sections that I found interesting.

The librarian had shot me a skeptical glance as I left the library with two towering piles of books that I asked the fairies to make it float in the air after me, but she should just understand where I was coming from.

I was becoming desperate that I feel like Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series. All there is to know could be find in the books according to her.

When I reached a table in the balcony at the second level, I ignored the curious looks I got from all the Decelis students and headed over to one of the lesser occupied corner.

If none of these books proved to be any of use, then I shall demand the answers from Jake himself and only God knew that boy couldn't lie for a vampire.

I'd gotten half all of the books and found nothing of use. With a sigh, I rubbed a tired hand over my face before picking up the next book.

"Y/N?", the quiet call of my name had me looking up to the person I was thinking about earlier as Jake approached me cautiously, "What in Selene's name could you be researching that has you starting a mini library?"

"It's just something that has been bothering me for a while", I said with a dismissive wave of my hand. I turned to another book and began searching, "I thought it'd be better for me to find the answer because it was driving me crazy in the past few days"