foreword

Welcome to my book full of fantasy about Enhypen boys being turned into a group of kittens and their world full of magic!

First of all, I'm thankful that up to this point, this book was still gaining a lot of supports and earning readers every day. It also keep staying in the higher rankings like #1 in Enhypen a lot of times.

Second of all, I'm glad no readers had left even if for a short while, I ignored this book in favor of my newer books.

Third of all, I can't be more thankful for some readers who I could see even mentioning this book to the others showing me how much they love it.

And yet, this is not why I put this page up here. I just like to be clear with the newer readers coming into this book. I will ask you only a few things to do.

This book has long been far peaceful and no hate to the characters was spread in the mean time. It's a fluff story with a mix of fantasy and mystery, so if you only want fluff, I suggest you to leave if you'll be disappointed as the story goes on.

I also only wanted for any of you to prevent commenting unsavory comments about any of the boys especially to Ni-ki. Once I see a single insensitive comment about him, I'll delete it right away. If it had gotten to the point of a reader continuously putting comments that I wouldn't like for the book, consider yourself blocked, sweetie..☺✌

I mean, isn't it so bothering to see only bad comments flooding your notifications and trust me, I'm an author who checked everything in my on-going works just like this one. It's kind of annoying to see you hoping for positive comments then there was a lone wolf ruining your notification box.

Also a reminder if this book reminded you of anything like someone saying Red Shoes ( what is that?) or Fruit Basket (I only know it's an anime show), I didn't any get any inspiration from it.

Mostly I got inspired by my first book for Jungwon (I am a Cat!?) and some of the elements were from their original storyline from the Dark Moon but not everything and should we add the most obvious?

Harry Potter. Some of the magical creatures and ideas like Headmaster to the magical school. That's it.

The rest of the ideas from this book is completely from my wide imagination.

Hopefully the more it gets attention, no one would also try to plagiarize it when it happened to one of my book once.

I will be very disappointed if it happens since this one had been like the book where I had poured all my ideas in a story full of everything. From fluff to mystery and a simple mention of soulmates.

Well, I have to end this foreword from here and I hope it serves as a warning and a reminder to everyone about what you needed to avoid doing in this book.

Thank you so much old and new readers alike! Enjoy reading!