chapter seventeen

Yujin:

Yujin:

I haven't seen you in a week now, so I decided to go there today for a sleepover.

Don't worry about the food, I'll bring some in advance.

Just clean up your house! 😄🎉

I groaned loudly, feeling the weight of stress taking a toll on me after seeing the message of my friend so early in the morning.

How would I hide the cat boys from her?

I thought as I slowly sat up from my bed. I froze. I felt some weight down my stomach.

Slowly craning my head to look down, I was met with a long limbs sprawled over my legs and an arm wrapped around my waist. I stiffened. I thought they will now stay away from my bedroom!

Nevermind that the person was the least I expected to be this touchy-feely.

The person lifted his head, his green eyes meeting mine. The person smiled as I watched his sleepy eyes closed again.

"Don't move too much", he said.

I screamed my lungs out in surprise.

"What the hell are you doing in here, Ni-ki?!", I yelled, scrambling out of my bed and grabbed Sunoo as a kitten as I rushed fo the openes doorway.

Sunoo yelped as he looked at Ni-ki, his eyes wide to see his friend panicking in front of us. I might reacted a bit too much, but I certainly didn't expect to wake up beside him, much less to be in his arms, too.

Jay's head were the first to peek in the doorway, followed by Jungwon, which then turned next by Heeseung and Jake and the last to pop up is a spacing out Sunghoon, seemingly lost in his own dreamland.

"What's happening here?", Jungwon dared to break the stiffling silence.

"I woke up to Ni-ki hugging me", I said, my cheeks reddening at the thought.

A look of hurt crossed Ni-ki's face, the pair of cat ears on his head immediately flattening.

He turned to me, "Why are you being so shock about it, but not to Sunoo and Heeseung hyung?", he screamed in anger.

"I wasn't used to it.. I'm sorry", I replied hesitantly. I realized how stupid my reasoning sounded, but it was the truth.

Ni-ki scoffed, "Bullshit! I know you just like them better than me!"

I closed my eyes as my lips were pressed into a thin line. I was thinking about how to get out of the issue without offending him further. If only he could just turned into a kitten again, then maybe it would be easier.

It happened, literally.

The tall boy disappeared, leaving a ball of fur on top of my bed. Ni-ki raised his head, seeing my shocked face as his grumpy kitten face looked up, but nonetheless still cute.