chapter sixty

The cat boys hadn't retaliated yet

The cat boys hadn't retaliated yet. It had been well over five minutes now or it felt longer for me since I made sure to pick up the whitest one from the kittens.

In fact there was no sign they would except for Ni-ki.

Normally I would expect for them to retaliate, if not the short span of time after they realized they were intentionally turned into this little fluff balls of happiness and this long period of time with no prank from them just made me think that they were planning something big.

Only that Ni-ki wasn't included in the plan. He was currently busy jumping from puppy to another puppy's back and it was such a cute sight for me to witness.

The wolf boys must be thinking they have the upper hand here, but I sincerely doubted it.

I mean this was my cat boys were talking about. For sure, the five of them - remember I have the white cat in my protection or Jungwon - were up to something.

With Jay's Telepathy; they have some kind of advantage here.

I was now sat behind a bush, my eyes warily on my brother cooing tauntingly at the black kitten in his hands as he holds up in the air. I was supposed to be doing something but I couldn't, not when I was finding Taki and EJ were laughing over their butt off of the sight of the grumpy kitty now hanging off of Nicholas's pant leg.

He keeps shaking the kitty off from his pants but Ni-ki was more stubborn than he thought him to be.

Letting out a small laugh at the kitty hissing angrily while Nicholas is screaming for help, I angled my body away from them slightly so that I couldn't see the Prince in his dilemma and set down the white kitten on my lap.

"Sorry.. You're the smallest next to Ni-ki so I can't leave you there alone", I muttered to the leader, my hand automatically rubbing on the top of his furry head.

Jungwon meowed to me in what sounded like a very indignant tone, but he was still moving his head closer to my hand and I knew that he liked it deep inside.

When my eyes drifted to where the four cats were having their backs against one another and in the middle of a circling puppies who were more welcoming to them while yapping than what they should do - barking.

My brother is now watching them with a frown, and in his arm, I could see Jay had his eyes on the boys unblinking. He's connecting towards them in their minds.

"What are you doing, guys? Scare them is what I said, not the literal opposite!", Khan shouted to them after seeing one puppy is happily dragging Sunghoon to their numbers by biting on his tail gently.

And much to his chagrin, another puppy is now carrying the kitten Sunoo by the nape of his neck. The look in his face was so priceles that I even pity him for a moment.

I'm sorry, Sunoo, fend for yourself for now, I thought to myself.

The only one left standing now is Heeseung and Jake who were pushing at each other to push the other one as a sacrifice.