chapter three

When I woke up, the first thought that came into mind was, I need to get ready to school

When I woke up, the first thought that came into mind was, I need to get ready to school. After I seeing I was about to get late, I'm running for the bathroom until my feet stepped into something soft down the bed and a small creature shrieked in pain.

I grimaced before looking down to see Sunoo repeatedly meowing and all the kittens were turning up. Some peeking out under the bed and entering from the opened doorway.

Sighing, I picked up the short-haired kitten and sat him on my lap.

"I'm so sorry, cutie", I said, yawning but still kissing him on the top of his smooth head.

I gave the others a tired smile, which quickly faded into a frown at the sight of Ni-ki scratching at the cover of my bed, causing for it to shred at the edge part.

"We need to go shopping today for some cats stuff, like a scratch board for that little monster", I said, not knowing what I should do about the tiniest kitten among them.

All the cats tilted their head in confusion at me and I smiled, "I guess you have never been to a mall then"

I heard some mews and witnessed the smallest cat also known as Ni-ki trying to jump in my bed, but Heeseung is now biting him on the neck like a mother cat would do to an undisciplined kitten.

My eyes widened, the cuteness intensifying second by second as Heeseung handed Ni-ki to Jake and the others like Jay and Sunghoon crowded behind them to keep the youngest in check while Jungwon is only yawning and leaning against Jay, all cute and sleepy.

I rubbed Sunoo's head as he purred in delight under my touch. The rest of the kittens in front of my feet, watched in what seems like a rage and jealousy as I rub on the happy kitty in my lap.

When I finished, I hopped out of the bed and set him down along the others.

"Breakfast, Y/N!", I heard Liz call from the kitchen and I see her placing a small stack of pancakes on a plate.

From what it looks like, she stayed the whole night and I slept through it all. Maybe because of all the tiredness in me from the work. Smiling, I grabbed a small plate for myself and grabbed three pancakes at once.

"Before you decided to give them that, milk is actually bad for them, so I went ahead and bought them chicken", Liz said and stood up to get something she put in the microwave.

After that, she set the plate of heated chicken down on the floor, in which the kittens circled around. I sighed and ate my pancake and watched them eat together.