chapter twenty one

I wasn't ready for this, I thought after Yujin and I have taken so long to convinced the older ones like Jake to leave the younger ones to her

He keep insisting he should be the one to be with them, on how he was worried for their well-being that one would think he is their mother hen. He was practically hugging both of Jungwon and Ni-ki to himself.

In the end, we decided to give what he wants in exchange for Sunghoon.

"What was taking them in so long?", Yujin complained as we were now waiting for more than ten minutes for the boys to be done changing in my room.

Sighing, I stood up and knocked to the door before allowing myself in, hearing a yes from inside.

"Are you all done by now or -", I was pausing by the doorway in shock, my mouth dropping to see such a bold view in my room, "The fuck?", I even scream as a fast response.

My eyes were glued to Sunghoon and Jay who were currently topless, the both of them stilling in their moves as they saw me standing there, speechless while Ni-ki, the one who answered for me to come in is cackling at the corner.

Only Jake and Heeseung had the nerve to pick up a blanket to cover them from my blessed eyes. I can hear Sunoo asking me to look away while Jungwon is having a good time obviously, he had the widest smirk on his face.

"Sorry!", I yelled, jumping back to my exit and locked the door with my back on it.

My heart is tripling in it's race for the beat inside. I've never seen a topless boy before, much less have them in my house like that and the night I first realized they were actually human, they warned me to close my eyes then.

So this is such a new experience for me.

Yujin is looking up now from her phone, to see my red face, "What's with that face?"

"Nothing.. Nothing", I stuttered before walking to her side and lean against her.

"I doubt it. Maybe you've seen something you shouldn't", she countered as she watched me be the one to first look away.

How could I survive it the next time if it's going to be him?, I thought, thinking about the cat boy who I may or may not have crush on.

By the time the cat boys all came out of my room, I looked up to see they were now decently dressed and were ready to go except for Jay who was watching Jungwon with adoring eyes. Favoritism much?

I felt something brushed my legs and looked down to see Ni-ki looking up at me with a cocky smile. This annoyed me, knowing that his playfulness would get us late to our destination.

"I am this close to throwing you out the window", I hissed, picking him up by the scruff and passed him to Sunghoon, "Make him dress please"

Much to the boy's embarassment, Sunghoon spanked him in his tiny kitten butt and the last thing we all heard is Ni-ki's riled up hissing as he brought him inside back the room.