chapter fourteen

After our dinner was finished, Jungwon and Sunghoon ended up washing the dishes (they decided it based on the crocodile toy I got and whoever took the bites were the losers)

The rest all morphed back into cats, which did looked a bit strange for me. It kinds of suspicious, or do they just want to have my attention all the time?

I got my answer all too soon enough.

Sunoo jumped into my lap as I sat down beside Heeseung who is napping, however was pushed off by the smaller cat we know as Ni-ki, who was then head-butted by Jake to leave me. I decided to pay no attention to them as I looked through which movie to watch.

"Oh! How about A Dog's Purpose?", I asked them, looking to see the last one standing is Jungwon in my lap.

He looked up at me and rolled his eyes, as if to say just get on with it or that I have no taste in movies.

Or maybe that he doesn't know what I was talking about.

"Just watch, it's a good movie, one that made me cry whenever I watch it"

Halfway to the movie, I was already close to tears when the last reincarnation of Bessie finally found the aged up version of her owner in her first life. All the cats were seemed intrigued by it, especially Jake.

My phone went off during the time Ethan realized who the dog is before him and I quickly reached over and grabbed it under Jay's offensive paws.

It was from an unknown number and it said:

I know what you're hiding.

My eyes narrowed and turned my phone down beside my thighs. However, my phone lit up again.

Seven of them, huh?

I wanted to respond, but I didn't know what it meant, or if I was right about it having to do with the cat boys. Jay looked over to see me having a horrified expression over my phone screen.

Without disturbing the others, he padded over to me and placed a paw on my shoulder, which made me jump a little, but not enough to disturb the others as they were all enamoured by the charm of the wonderful movie being played.

Jay give me a look that said, I'm here for you, I hope you're okay. I smiled and ruffled his fur, making him back down from my reach.

"Thanks buddy", I replied, putting my phone down and turned it into a silent mode.

He meowed back and started to play with my hair, his form stood upon the raised headboard of the couch behind my head.

I looked around the others, Jake, Sunoo and Ni-ki along Jungwon were still all in my lap, a cramped spot but they made it work as Ni-ki sat himself on Jake's back. Heeseung and Sunghoon were the only ones staying in their human form.