chapter forty five

When I woke up the next morning, I felt tired

When I woke up the next morning, I felt tired. Eyelids heavy due to lack of sleep, I wanted to stay in bed. Remembering that I have to ask the boys about my dreams, I got up to a sudden halt.

It was 11 in the morning and I was still sleeping. The boys must be up now in their classes. Getting down from my bed, I heard a knock on the door and a young girl entered holding a tray filled with food.

I was shock to say the least. This must be the first time I see a girl in my time here. I hadn't eaten anyfood from our adventure yesterday so my stomach started grumbling in front of her.

"Here's your food", the girl said, handing the tray to me, "The Headmaster has gone out for some work and will return back at the evening, so today he asked me to keep an eye on you", she gave me a broad smile, her brown eyes shining luminously.

I was amused, looking at her expression, "I am Y/N. What's your name?", I asked and saw her think for a few minutes and then reply.

"Lola", she replied.

"Thank you for the food, Lola", I said, thinking if she could be my friend here.

"My pleasure", and with that, she left me in the room as fast as she came.

I brushed my teeth then in the bathroom and seated back on my bed to eat the food. I tore the bread into two pieced and dunked into the hot milk before stuffing it in my mouth.

Yujin used to scold me about my eating habits. The thought made me think of my girl friends and wondered if they have noticed by now I'm gone in my rooftop house. Are they searching for me? I trust myself that I will be able to find a way to return.

After finishing my meal, I left the tray on the kitchen and try to find the boys in each of their room. All of them are gone inside except for me seeing Sunoo by the secret main room, instructing Lola about something.

Thinking he would know about the girl, I fastened my footsteps but he suddenly dismissed Lola when I came closer, "Good morning, Y/N"

"Hello, Sunoo. Why did you let her leave? I want to know her more", I said as I watched the girl retreated to the exit.

"She will run some errands for me. If you want to meet her, I will ask her to go here tonight", he waved his hand to shake my attention away from the girl, "You didn't see our whole school yet, right? I will give you a trip since all the students were in their classes anyway. So shall we?"

I nodded my head eagerly. Once we were stepping out of the secret room, we started walking through a large corridor, one side that was covered by a wall and other exposed the small pond which was sparkling in blue above it's water.

"What was it for?", I asked and thought if it was magical or normal.

"The Headmaster put it there for Jungwon. It made him calm", Sunoo looked at the fond, thinking of something.