chapter fifty five

This isn't what I had in mind when I asked them to include me in on their plans and they made sure I'm on the easiest one for today

The destination were on the lowest part of the Headmaster's tower. Pungent of blood accompanied by various sorts of pained growls and hissed and the screams of agony was the first thing that made the very soul of me shrink when we first entered the room with a cell.

I know Daniel had turned into a monster but it didn't change the fact that once, he was just a normal human boy.

The vampire boys had to stay out because the witch the Headmaster had called to help doesn't want any distraction while she was doing the spell to break the sire bond or more like she didn't want to see any of them have a break down during the process, so she asked for somebody else to help.

The werewolf pack wanted to come as well, but the witch refused, asking them to stay or else they would just cause for the bond to get stronger. After a lot of suggestions and rejections feom the witch named Sowon, all the three factions accepted to stay and the only one to accompany me with the witch is Professor Jung.

Why was I here?

Well, because Jungwon asked me to personally since he knew I can soothe Daniel and in his opinion, I was gullible enough to actually do it without him even asking for it.

Professor Jung was there for inquiring about the creator once the bond breaks up and he has a penchant to be good at calming down any creature. Professor Min even says in his own savage tone how he just need to smile at Daniel and the boy would probably calm down in an instant.

In case the new hybrid break loose, the strongest friend of Headmaster named Jeon Jungkook is out there in the hall with Park Jimin. If we got screwed, then they were just one step away to help us.

We entered Daniel's room with Sowon while Professor Jung stood before him to make the invisible cell stronger to avoid any accidents.

The poor boy was rattling the chains in his arms in effort to break it even though it was cutting to his skin brutally but then it was healing at the same time. His movements stopped the moment he saw me. His eyes flickered between me and the witch in alarm.

"Look, kid", Sowon stood in front of her and it was impressive to see they were almost the same height, "I am gonna break your sire bond and free you, so I want you to behave and help yourself as well"

"How long will it take?", Professot Jung inquired as he signal for us to enter now, to be closer to Daniel.

"Just a matter of minutes if everything will come my way. Let's start now, shall we?", Sowon looked at me and I instinctively nodded even though I don't know what I should do.

Thankfully after seeing that he will get help, Daniel let her to put both of her hands over his head as she closed her eyes and chanting some words which sounded gibberish to me. The young boy was jerking however, trying to break free as if he was in pain inside his body.