Chapter 2__You have to help me

She noticed that she us in the wrong room and turned to go out but she heard a voice.
"I'm sorry for doing this but you have to help me",  The sexiest voice she's ever heard said.
Hearing that hoarse voice Mia trembled. She became sober immediately. Soon someone hugged her from behind. Before she know it, she was thrown on the sofa in the room.
" What are you doing?", She asked.
She couldn't see his face clearly since the room is not well lighted.
"Just help me. I'm not usually like this but I have no option",  the man said.
Then he undo her Zip.
Mia struggled but she is no match to the man on top of her.

Waking up at dawn, she saw that she is the only one in the private room. She didn't even have a first time in a proper room. Mia teared up remembering what happened the previous night. The pervert that raped her must have fled. It was even better because Mia couldn't bear to face him. She quickly put on her dress that is no more in a good shape.
She rushed out if the room.
Few minutes after Mia went, a man came in with a takeout. He went to buy breakfast and he was surprised when he saw that the lady left. The handsome hulk dropped the take out and rushed out of the private room. He took the elevator to the lobby and looked for her but he couldn't find her, he rushed out and looked for her around but she is not anywhere to be found. He didn't know any thing about her. The only thing he knew is her face. Just that face and nothing else.

Getting home, Mia faced scornful insults from her parents.
"See her. You graduated now and you think you can be wayward? How dare you go out yesterday and slept out",  Mrs Quinn asked.
She moved closer and saw the hickeys all over Mia.
" Mia, why are you looking like this?", Mr Quinn asked.
"You slept at your boyfriend's?",  the man asked again.
" I have no boyfriend. It's just a random guy. He forced himself on him. I think he us under the influence of a drug", Mia said straight forward as usual.
"You brat",  Mrs Quinn said and slapped her. " Not only do you embarrassed our family and disappointed your father and I by studying literature in school instead of a science or business course but you even turned wayward! You scourge, you're always embarrassing this family"
Mia held her cheeks.
"I'm not wayward. I entered the wrong private room and that man forced himself on me. He took my virginity",  Mia didn't really know how to relate much with people and she don't like talking too much so to even explain herself is a problem.
" If you dare lie again, I will beat you up", Mr Quinn was angry.
It is no doubt that none of the Quinn couples believed the girl.
"You embarrassing child! I just wondered how ended up giving birth to a child like you",  She yelled.
" Mom, let Mia explain herself", Yanis Quinn, Mia's brother said.
"What's there to explain. She slept with a random guy.",  Mrs Quinn yelled. She obviously did not like Mia. Mia is Mr Quinn mistress daughter. The mistress died while giving birth to Mia and Mr Quinn had to swallow his pride and bring the baby home for his wife to raise. Mrs Quinn was very angry and didn't agree to raise Mia so Mr Quinn mother raised Mia herself. The Grandma is very old now.
" I'm sending you abroad",Mr Quinn said.
"Stop embarrassing this family",  he added.
Mia knew she could not object.
" If that's all can I go to my Room for now?", Mia asked.
She didn't even wait for anyone to reply before she walked to her room.

After Mia had spent several minutes to wash herself up,she cane out of the bathroom. She dressed herself in a homey cloth and took out a book to read.
Someone knocked on her door.
"Mia, It's me",
" Come in", Mia said and Yanis walked in.
"Are you okay?",  he asked Mia.
" Yes", Mia replied.
Though Yanis had always being kind to her and always speaking up for her, Mia still didn't relate much to him. The only person she relates to in the family is the old grandma.
"Grandma said you should come. I told her dad and mum are planning to send you abroad",  he told her.
" Oh. Did you? ", She asked.
" Where is grandma?", She asked then.
"In her room.",  Yanis replied.
" And someone brought this yesterday night. His name is Adam.", Mia collected her bag from him.
"Oh!",  is all she mouthed.
She walked out of the room and he followed after her though he did not follow her into grandma's room.
Mia entered the room and the old woman brightened up.
" Mia", She called tenderly.
Mia walked up to the woman and smiled.
"Granny",  She called.
" You didn't came home yesterday. I was expecting you"Grandma Quinn said.
"I also didn't plan to sleep out but I met with an odd incident",  Mia said and narrated everything that happened to her grandmother.
" What kind of bastard is that?", Grandma Quinn yelled." We should Sue him.",
"Grandma, I don't even know him. He fled before I woke up.",  Mia said.
" I'm sure he booked that private room. Let's investigate him. We should be able to find something.",
Grandma Quinn insisted.
"Grandma, I don't want to investigate. What if he is sone disgusting old man. I won't be able to take it. Let's just leave it as it is. Just convince Dad. I don't want to go abroad. I can't afford to leave grandma", Mia said.
Grandma Quinn sigh.
She could understand the child.
" Mia, don't think too much about this. It is not the end for you. Grandma is going to look out for you and look for a nice man. Okay?", Grandma Quinn assured.
Mia didn't believe that after being tainted like this, she could ever found a man that will still like her after knowing she had sex with a random man.
She still gave her grandma a smile and nodded though.

🖊🖋🖊🖋🖊🖋

Who else apart from me understands Mia's personality?