Chapter 28__I'm his son

Yanis was in a bad mood when he heard that his mother went to the hospital to harass Dorathy. He had gone to the house to confront his mother.
"I know what you are going to say. That wench told you I came to the hospital right? Yes, I went.I ask her to leave you alone.Listen Yanis, that bitch is a gold digger. A vixen like her isn't worthy of you.Cast her away.You have to listen to me.I have good plans for you. Marry Maggie so that our families will sign a contract and do business together in the future.I will call Maggie father now. You should take Maggie out and....."
"Mum, enough. I always knew you are vicious but I thought it is only yo Mia.I told myself that  you hated Mia because she is my dad illegitimate daughter but now I have confirmed that you are always inconsiderate.How can you do this? I should marry Maggie? Why? So that business could go well? You are a mother and you want your son to sacrifice his happiness for business? You are so strange.... I never knew who you are"
Yanis felt that he didn't understand the concept of mother anymore.
Mrs Quinn was angry. What will she gain if this child tore away from her. she may lose everything.
"I'm your mother Yanis and I know what is the best for you",  She told him.
Yanis laughed
" You think?",
He shook his head.
"You don't know. You only cared about yourself.I ... "
He sigh.
"Don't ever go to Dorathy place of work again.If you do, I won't take it lightly",  And he walked out.
Mrs Sharon Quinn Clenched her fist.
'How dare this boy?She can't believe she's about to lose everything for a woman. A vixen like woman!'

Yanis got Mia call. She asked of he's still at work.
" Why are you asking? Are you coming over?", he asked.
"Yes. I'm wondering if Chris could stay with you for a few hours",  She said.
" I'm in the office. Bring him over", he said.

Yanis had informed those at the front desk that he is expecting a visitor so it was quite easy to get to his office.
Mia entered the office with Chris.
"Uncle's office is so big",  The little boy said.
Yanis stood up when he heard footsteps.
" Are you seeing someone? This one that you are asking me to look after Chris for you"
Mia said seriously.
"I'm not seeing anybody. I will focus on being a good mother to Chris instead"
Yanis shook his head.
"It's no fun with you at all, Mia",  He said and turn to Chris.
" How are you,  My guy?",
"I'm fine, uncle. I like your office.I want to work in a office in the future",  He said.
(✍: Sure, you're your dad's son after all)
" Really? Then you need to work hard in school", Yanis told him.
"I will leave him with you. Don't take him to the  old house please.You can just go to a dessert stand or playground.I won't take long",  Mia told him.
" Okay"
"Mia, you should bring Chris to see grandma one of this days.I'm sure she would want to see you too.",  Yanis told her
" Okay", Mia said.
"I'm off",  She told him.

Looking at Chris who had asked for his phone and is now busy with it, Yanis thought of Dorathy.
Only if he could have a good looking child like Chris with Dorathy.Then a thought came to his mind, he would visit Dorathy with Chris.She wouldn't chase him away if she saw the cute puppy he bought along.
" Chris, do you want to go out with me?", he asked the boy.
"To?",  Chris asked him without looking at him.
" An interesting place.I will buy a phone for you behave well at that place", He told him.
"The latest model",  Chris negotiated.
Yanis scoffed.What a brat!
" Okay! Let's go. Your uncle is rich.I would be able to afford that"
"You will convinced mom to allow me use it",  Chris continue negotiating.
" Chris, you're not labouring at the place we are going! If I say that I don't need your company again, you would ha e to stay with my driver and missed the latest phone"
Chris thought about it and said.
"Okay then.Just buy the phone.I will find a way to convince my mum", Chris said.
Yanis smiled.
" Let's go then", Yanis said.
They arrived at Dorathy's place. Yanis had long knew about her place but he had not visited.Now he has an excuse to see her and look around the place she lives.He would also apologise to her.He could kill three birds woth one stone.
He took the stairs.She is living in a studio apartment. He knocked on her door. No response, he knocked again.
"Coming",  he heard her voice.
She is at home.That's nice.
When Dorathy opened the door she saw a familiar man and a unfamiliar cute boy waiting at her door.
" What....Why are you here.How did you know where I live?", She asked.
"Is there anything I can't find out? Shouldn't you ask me in first?",  He asked her.
Dora hesitated.
She didn't want him to enter her house.After all, she had decided to draw a line between them.
" Who is the little guy?", Dora asked.Even if she wants to shut him out, she can't. She wouldn't want to leave a bad impression on the boy.She was really annoyed with Yanis for what his mother did to her What if they are really dating? What will she do then?
"I'm his son.He is my daddy"

🖋🖊🖋🖊🖋🖊
Which one is this boy saying again?
Have you forgotten who your dad is?

*Ray is in love
*Duty and freedom
You can read those books on my page.
Authoress Becky books