Chapter 16__I heard women like to say the opposite of what they mean

"Dora",  the head nurse called.
" Yes , head nurse"
"I don't know what the director is thinking but he asked you to care for a sick patient in the orthopaedic Department.   He said the nurse should be you and nobody else. ",  The head nurse.
Dorathy felt that something is fishy.
" Oh..okay"
Dorathy saw the Orthopaedic department chief waiting for her when she got there.
"You're Dorathy?",  he asked.
" Yes sir"
"Go in.The patient is waiting.You are to take care of him for all the days he will stay in the hospital",  The Chief said.
" Okay sir", Dorathy said.
She wondered who the person is and why he specifically asked her to take care of him. She didn't think she knew any rich people.
She opened the door and entered.
"You're here,  nurse Dora",  the patient seating on the bed and browsing his phone said.
When Dorathy saw him. She was surprised.
" You.."
Yanis was grinning. He liked the look on her face.
"Why do you ask me to take care of you? I'm not even in this department",  she told him.
" All other nurses are ugly. They can't even hold a candle to you.To me,  you're the only good looking woman around ", Yanis told her.
Dorathy shook her head.
She sat on the sofa in the VIP room.
" So what's is wrong with you?", she asked him.
"My heart",  he said.
" Heart? Then you should be in the cardiology department not here", She told him frankly.
"I mean my something is wrong with my heart and it started when I met you",  he said.
" So?", she asked him.
"Don't you think you should take responsibility?",  he asked her. " Just date me and I will be okay"
"I'm asking you the reason you are in the hospital!",  Dora said.
" I just said it", Yanis said.
"Don't tell me you're healthy?",  She asked him.
" Do you want to test my Stamina? Are you sure you will be able to take it. I can go as long as Seven rounds a night", Yanis said.
Dorathy scoffed.
"Can we keep this conversation conservative?",  she asked him.
" Do you mean I'm too vulgar. I will take note. My girlfriend doesn't like vulgar words", he said.
"What do you mean? Why are you changing the meaning of words? Who wants yo be your girlfriend. Humph!"
Yanis smiled.
"I heard women like to say the opposites of what they really mean", Yanis told her.
Dorathy scoffed.
'what did he mean? is he saying I'm saying the opposite of what I mean? Does that mean I wanted to be his girlfriend? Humph!'
She just decided to ignore him. She started browsing through her phone.
" Dora, please peel a apple for me", he told her when he noticed she had ignored him.
He needed her attention. There is a lot of things to do at the company and he couldn't stay in the hospital for more than two days and he needs to make her his girlfriend within two days.
Dorathy stood up and picked apple from the bedside table.She started peeling it.
"What is it that you don't like about me?",  he asked her and added.
" I'm capable, rich and handsome!"
"I have a more handsome suitor",  Dorathy replied.
Yanis sighed.
This is why he wants to woo her in time before someone else snatch her away. After all she is so beautiful.
" How do I proof to you that I'm a better choice?", he asked her.
He didn't expect her reply.
"be sincere"
He was so happy.
"You mean if you see my sincerity, you will accept me?" He asked.
"For example,  you should collect this apple from me and peel by yourself. You're still chasing and you are asking me to peel apple for you! Who will date a guy like you?",  she asked him.
" But  I don't know how to peel apples!", Yanis said.
"Are you trying tp say your girlfriend will peel apples for you. I'm sorry but I need a guy who will peel and cut apples for me, peel shrimp and lobsters for me, carry my bag, draw at a seat for me and open the door for me"
"Is that all? I will learn it",  he told her.
Dorathy continued peeling the apples.
" I mean it. Go out with me and you will realize that it's the best decision of your life. What did you think?"
"Mr Quinn, it's time to take a nap. Patients shouldn't talk to much. I will get your lunch when you woke up from your nap",  she said.
Yanis sigh.
She sat comfortably on the sofa and started browsing through her phone.
Yanis decided to just watch her. That is already satisfying enough.
Now that he is looking at her closely, he realized that she is even more pretty than he thought. She had beautiful features. She had dimples too. It is not that he hadn't dated before. He had. He dated the school belle when he was in school. The girl he dated is the same age as him and their relationship os very childish. She is also one clingy girl that gets jealous whenever she saw him with other girls and it was tiring. He broke up with her four weeks to their college examination.
She had threw a rampant and even cried. He didn't tell people what she did. Only the two of them knew the reason they broke up.
She bullied a girl in their class then. That girl was his seatmate and they really don't talk but  his girlfriend harassed and bullied that girl. She even blackmailed the girl. He knew that she is petty but he didn't know she could be so vicious. He believed that if a woman like her grew up, she will be more cruel.
He had not dated since then. He didn't even date anyone in college. He simply lost interest on girls.
Now that he is finally interested in someone. He is determined to make her fall for him.It will take him time to win her heart and he will do anything to make her his woman. Thinking about the time he will make her his girlfriend,  a smile formed on his lips