Chapter 6__Her face!

Scarlett parents are scholars and they are well respected in the society. Scarlett herself us a painter. She is very good at painting. She is also a florist and she owns a flower shop.
Her apartment is not far from Mia's and her florist shop is quite close to Mia's apartment. Mia decided to drop Chris at her shop.
Mia got out of the shop after convincing her son to stay with Scarlett for few hours.
She stood by the roadside to hail a cab.

Zenith Baxtar is sitting in the back seat if his limited edition low key car. His assistant is seated in the front passenger seat and his talking to him.
"So will you go? The man has been asking you out to play golf for a while now",  the assistant said.
" Do I have to play golf with everyone that invited me?  I don't want to go.", Zenith said.
Titus sigh.
"About the shareholders meeting at N_City....."
Zenith cuts in.
"Let the Vice president go. What am I paying him for? Don't speak to me anymore this morning",  he said and looked out of the window.
Titus sigh. He knew his boss is in a crappy mood that morning_or it is better to say that he is always in a bad mood.
Zenith saw her. She is in a polka dot purple dress. She..... That's the only thing  he remembered about that woman. Her face! He can't believed in ran into her after four years. There are times he wondered if that night us a dream. Turns out it is not. He ordered the driver to stop and got down from the car.  A car stopped in front of the woman and she entered the car. The car drove off immediately. Zenith can't believe she slipped away again.

Mia was in a hurry to get to get to Center symbols agency. She was still waiting for a cab when a car pulled down before her. It's Adam Cooper, her high school crush.
" Mia, Is this you? ", he asked her.
She smiled when she saw him.
" Adam", she called.
"Come in. I can drop you ofc at wherever you are going.We can use the opportunity to catch up",  he told her.
Mia entered the car.
" Where to?", he asked.
"Center symbols film agency",  She said.
Adam was glad to see her again.  He wanted to chase her four years ago but she suddenly disappeared.
" Where have you been?", he asked her.
"I left B-city. I came back recently",  She replied.
" You're even more prettier now", her told her.
Mia smiled.
"Can you give me you give me your recent number and your whatsapp number? We have a lot of catching up to do",  he told her.
It's not too late for him to chase her again.
Mia gave him the number.
Adam hoped she still liked him. He believed a woman can never forget her first love easily.
They arrived at Center symbols film agency and Mia got down from the car.
" Thank you. Adam.", She said.
"You're welcome",  Adam said.
Mia walked into the agency.
Watching her, Adam smiled.
He is going to woo her and he had this great confidence that he is going to win her heart this time around.

Mia entered the meeting room and saw the film crew waiting.
" Hello, everyone. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting", She said.
"Hi"
"Hello"
"It's nothing",  were the answers she got.
A guy walked up to her.
" You're Mia Quinn?", he asked her.
"Yes. I am. you're?", 
" I'm Zander kingston. I'm the director that invited you", he said.
"Nice to meet you, director Kingston",  She said.
" Let's sign the contract. I will introduce you to the crew. We've sent the contract clauses to you right? you can just glanced through it and sign. I hope we will be able to work well together", he told her.
Mia smiled.
She didn't know a director could be this young.
She signed the contract and he introduced her to the crew.
"We are going to hold an audition and cast the actors and actresses. Your decision will be respected. After all, you wrote the book and you understand each of the characters well", Zander said.
"Let's work together,  director Kingston",  She said.
Mia was very happy after she signed the contract. The pay is quite good and she will be able to fend for herself and Chris.
That night she cooked dinner and invited Scarlett to celebrate with her.

Mia enrolled Christopher in a school near the agency. The school is a small school and it is decent enough.
" Be a good boy in school and don't talk to strangers", She told him.
"Okay mum",  Chris replied.
" Wait for me in school after closing. I will pick you up myself", She told him.
"Okay mum",  Chris said.
" I packed lunch and snacks for you. Don't beg from your mates. Just tell  e anything you want and U will get it for you",
"Yes mum"
Mia hugged him.