Chapter 40__What are you doing?

"What are you saying,  dad?",  Reina walked to her dad.
Zenith won't forgive anyone that ruin things for him.
What if Mia got scared and ran away?
" What did I say?", John asked,  clueless.
Tracy Sneered.
"So clueless",  she muttered.
" There is no sort of relationship between Zenith and I. The only connection we have is Chris", Mia voice sounded in the hall.
Zenith didn't like the fact that she is drawing a clear line between them.
"Is that true Zen", John asked.
" Yes, grandpa", He replied.
Reina changed the topic. She didn't want it to continue.
"Butler Fred, Is the food ready?", She asked.
" Yes, Miss", Butler Fred replied.
"Let's go eat dad", She said and led John to the dinning.

Rosa's relationship with ethan got better this past weeks, Ethan always made sure to call her daily and they always see each other every Sunday.Rosa quite like this arrangement. She felt that everything is okay. She is putting more effort in expanding her business. After all, she will need more money to take care of her house hold when she eventually got married.

Yanis packed few things inside his suitcase. He is determined this time around.
Mr and Mrs Quinn were in the living room busy with each other's thing when down the stairs with his suitcase.
" Are you going on a business trip?", Mr Quinn asked him.
That's when Mrs Quinn stood up.
"Yanis what's wrong? Where to? You didn't even tell me you will be going on a business trip",  She asked him.
"I'm not going on any business trip. I'm moving out of the house", Yanis replied.
Mrs Quinn couldn't believe her ears.She has really wasted her effort on this one. She shouldn't have left any loose ends.
" Yanis, what are you implying?", Mr Quinn asked.
"Ask mom. Tell her to let me be"
Mrs Quin  clenched her fist.
She shouldn't have raised this boy. He's of no use at all.
What use is a child that is not even filial?
"Yanis think deeply before you make any decision.Do you know that you will be going against me if you leave this house?",  She asked him. No matter what she couldn't let him go. He's a son she raised after all.
" Do you want to disown me if I leave?", Yanis asked her. He find his mother very amusing.
"Why? Am I too young to live alone? I'm no longer dependant, I'm an independent person now.You have no reason to old me back. I will visit once in a while"
Mr Quinn face darken.
"Brat, can't you wait till you get married before you move out? Why are you in so much of a hurry? Aren't you concerned that your mom will be lonely? You are the only son she has"
Yanis shook his head.
"I planned to the same but right now, I give up. If I continue to stay in this house,  it is possible that I won't be able to get married", Yanis said.
The older man looked lost.
" Ask mom, she understands me very well"
With that Yanis walked out with his small suit case.
Mrs Quinn clenched  her teeth in anger. She had raised her son in vain.
"What is he talking about?",  Mr Quinn asked her.
" Don't ask", She snapped.
"Are you going to watch him as he leave?", he asked her.
She snubbed him and walk out of the living room.

Jerry Gordon didn't want to come to this luncheon but he came anyway. One of his father's friend is celebrating his grandson's coming of age.
A lot of big shots are in this gathering since the clan in question is quite resectable in B-city.
Jerry's father was very happy to bring him along. He was very proud of this son of his.
Jerry has achieved quite a lot of things for his age.He is also a reputable doctor.
" I will introduce you to a lot of people.You should try to socialize more", his father told him.
Jerry nodded and regretted nodding.
His father introduced him to many people that he ended up toasting to all of them and got tipsy.
He excused himself to a corner. He knew he is drunk.
"Hi",  He was startled. He didn't know that someone is there.
"Oh",  he stuttered and try to stand but he fell back on the couch..more like on the lady.
"What are you doing?", the lady asked.
Under the influence of alcohol, Jerry was aroused as he watched the lady from a close range. She is beautiful and has a small face. Her lips...
And he leaned in and kiss her.

🖊🖋🖊🖋🖊🖋
To be continued

It seems we are going to meet an interesting couple...

Like and follow my page.
Authoress Becky books