Chapter 41__Joyce Lloyd

Jerry leaned down and kissed her.
The lady was beyond shocked. How can he... She was still admiring his looks a minute before.Who knew he is a full time pervert!
She pushed him away.
"What the....",  He reeks of alcohol so she knew that he had so much to drink.
She didn't want to call too much attention to him so she signals to one of her body guard.
" Take him to my room ", She ordered.
" Yes, miss", the body guard replied.

Jerry woke up in the evening.  He was surprised to find himself on a strange bed in a strange room.
He sat up immediately and saw that his suit and shirt had been removed.
"You're up"
Jerry was stunned to realize someone was in the room.
He stood up.
Joyce stood up too.She was just sitting on the couch browsing her phone.
She admired the man.He still looked good even when he just woke up and with his  messy hair.
"Thank God you are good looking",  She said.
" Huh?", Jerry was confused.
He remembered going to the corner and meeting a lady and he couldn't control himself and kissed her but everything after that he couldn't remember.
He was wondering if he did 'it' with her.
"You should take responsibility for what you did or are you someone that won't take responsibility for your handwork?",  She asked him.
Jerry swallowed.
He really didn't want to come to this luncheon.Who knew he would make such a big mistake.
" I will take full responsibility for everything", he said.
The lady cracked.
"Just like that? Did you even know what you did. How long did you think you went..."
Jerry cuts in.
"Can we not talk about it? I will take responsibility and do whatever you asked me to do",  Jerry was conservative so he didn't want to talk about matters of the bedroom like that.
" Really? You will take full responsibility?", She asked.
"Yes, I will"
Joyce laughed again.
"Will you marry me then?",  She asked him.
Jerry took a deep breath.
" Miss...."
"Joyce"
Jerry nodded and continued.
"Miss Joyce, are you sure about this? Marriage is not a simple thing and you don't even know me or my personality.Do you really want to get married to me?",  he asked her carefully.
" Who cares about that when the man has gone all the way with me?", She asked him.
Jerry sigh.
"If that is how you want me yo take responsibility, I will but I hope you will think about it more I don't want you to have regrets. I am Jerry Gordon by the way",  he said and introduced himself.
" Joyce Lloyd"
"Lloyd? Aren't we at your place for the luncheon",  He asked.
" Yes.This is my room in the Lloyd mansion.I don't live here though. I just came back for my younger brother coming of age Luncheon", Joyce replied.
"My father! What is the time? He would have been troubled",  Jerry looked for his phone.
" Don't worry. I sent someone to inform him that you are in my room.He should be waiting for you down stairs", Joyce told him.
"Then everyone knew what we did?",  Jerry asked.
" What did we do?", Joyce wanted to tease him.His expression right now is so cute.
"The thing",  Jerry stuttered.
" Oh! Do you mean sex.. perhaps?", she asked.
Jerry ears turn red.He can't believe this lady shamelessness.
He only swallowed and decided to close the chapter. He saw his shirt on the bed and quickly put it on.
Then he asks Joyce who is having fun watching him.
"Will your parent be mad?Am I safe?",  He asked.
Joyce couldn't control the laughter and laughed again.
" Why are you laughing? Am I in trouble? I'm so scared! ", Jerry was sincerely scared of her parents reaction.
Joyce decided to stop teasing him and told him the truth.
"... so be rest assured we didn't do anything. You only kissed me and I pushed you away immediately"
"You mean we didn't go all the way?",  he asked.
" Yes", Joyce replied.
Jerry let out the breathe he didn't even know he's holding.
Joyce smiled.
"Let's go. Your dad is waiting",  She told him

They saw Mr Gordon chatting and eating fruits with the Lloyd's. Even though Jerry now knew he didn't do anything with Joyce he still feel embarrassed facing her family.
" Oh, you guys are awake", It's Joyce mother that first noticed them.
"Look at how fit your son is. I should be expecting a grandson soon",  Joyce father told Jerry's father.
"Your daughter is pretty too. My grandson Will definitely inherit good genes",  Mr Gordon said.
" And Jerry is even a renowned doctor at his age. Our Joyce is lucky to meet a partner like him ", Grandpa Lloyd said.
Joyce and Jerry felt as if everyone in the living room is speaking a foreign language.
What grandson? What partner?
They are like: Are you us?

🖊🖋🖊🖋🖊🖋
Hahaha

Do you like this couples.
Should I make their appearance in the book short or you approve them?

✍: Ifeoluwa Rebecca Ayanboye