Chapter 25__move in with me

Dorathy changed into her clothes and came out into the lobby.She saw Yanis still waiting foe her.She had told him to leave but he refused. He said he would wait for her so that they will sat dinner together.
She sigh and walk to him.
"Didn't I ask you to leave?", she asked him.
He smiled.
A real man should always have it in mind that women don't say what they really mean.Such troublesome creatures.Always speaking in parables....", He seems to realized that he's said something wrong.
" Except you ", he added.
Dora shook her head.
" Let's go", She told him.
Dorathy is not underestimating herself but she knew marrying into a rich family will bring troubles for her. She liked Yanis and being with him always give her a kind of comfort.
She entered his car and he got into the driver seat.
"Where are we going?",  She asked him.
" To eat.What do you want to eat? Japanese, chinese , korean or western?", He asked.
"A japanese restaurant please", she said.
" Okay ", Yanis said.

Mrs Quinn was fuming with anger when she saw those pictures. How dare this brat.She wondered why he would go against her. So it was because of this vixen.
This is what mothers lime her are usually afraid of, their son rebelling against them because of another woman.So he loved another girl?
'I'm never going to allow this If another woman is able to convince him do easily, what will be my gain then.'
Mrs Quinn was very angry.
She dialed a number immediately.
" Get me informations about that girl"

Mrs Quinn barged into the hospital with her body guards.
Such a worthless son.How can he find for himself a worthless nurse.He went against her for that gold digger? She had to prove to her son and the gold digger that she is not to be trifled with.
She waited in the lobby and asked the guards to go and bring Dorathy from the Ob\Gn department.
Dorathy was shocked when the body guards came and dragged her into the elevator.She tried resisting but what strength could she have against trained body guards.
When the elevator opened, Dorathy saw a well dressed woman glaring at her.Dora did not remember ever meeting with her.Why is she glaring at her as if she is a mistress who is keeping her husband away from home.
"You have the looks but what else do you have?",  The woman started confusing Dora.
The nurses and some people waiting in the lobby are already looking over.
" Is the nurse a mistress?"
"How much I hate mistresses.A mistress needs to be mock and harassed.",  A woman said bitterly.
" Pardon? I don't even know you!", Dorathy protested.
There must be a mistake somewhere.
"How will you know me? Me and you aren't in the same class after all.You're a lowly gold digger!",Mrs Quinn was bitter. She had already d her all on Yanis.He must listen to her always. He must not rebel against her.
" Can you explain yourself clearly?", Dorathy  asked.
"Aren't you the bitch my son is flirting with?",  She asked.
" Your son? Yanis?", Dorathy knew it must be him the moment she heard son.
"Yes.Yanis. Don't ever go out with him again.Leave my son alone. You leech! The next time I see you, I will make sure you won't be able to seduce men with your face again",  And she turned and walked away.
Dora laughed dryly.
'I'm not even dating him yet and I'm going through all this.What if I started dating him? I was right all along.Yanis is not the right man for me'

Mia opened the door and was surprised to see Zenith standing there. She saw him on monday that week when they enrolled Chris in his new school.And she had just find out the kind of man he is. He is so wealthy and influential that he can buy buy her and do whatever he liked to her.
Right now, she is seeing him in a new light.
He flashed a smile when he saw her.
" Mia"
"Oh!",  Mia said and stepped aside for him to cone in.
Chris is busy colouring his colouring book.He looked up when he heard footsteps.
" Dad", the little boy called.
"Hi Chris",  he said.
" I'm here to take my son away", Zenith told Mia.
Mia fainted.
Zenith rescued her.
The moment she opened her eyes, she started begging
"I will do anything you want, Sir Zenith.Just let my only son stay with me.I don't want to be separated  from him"
"Did you think you can command me, you one night slut?",  The man looked scary right now.
"Let's meet in court.I will fight for custody"
And he walked out
Mia put her house on sale and her life on...........
Mia thought had run wild
"Hi dad",  Chris called when he saw his dad and continue playing his game.
" Why are you here?", Mia asked him.
'To see you', Zenith thought.
"I want to talk to you about Zenith.My parents want to meet him",  Zenith began.
" Oh!", Mia mouthed.
"Mia, there is something else.Chris, can he live with me? Chris need to start living like... you know"
"Like your son. I know your son shouldn't live in a small house like this.He needs to eat meals prepared by Chefs, wear high end products.I know and that's why I'm so afraid.What if you take my son away....."
Mia sat down.
"Mom, are you crying?",  Chris asked when he saw how agitated his mom sounds.Mia rarely lose her Tempe like this.Chris dropped his game and walked to Zenith.
" Dad, did you hurt my mum?", He asked.
"I didn't",  Zenith replied.
Mia sigh.
"Chris, I'm fine.Don't mind us",  She said and kissed his forehead.
" Go with us then ", Zenith.
" Move in with me. I can afford to cater for both of you"

🖊🖋🖊🖋🖊🖋
Have you read
Ray is in love!

Duty and Freedom