Chapter 7__I won't stay on the crew

Yanis went to Whole life hospital to visit a director that fainted during a meeting at his company. The directors wife escorted him.
"CEO Yanis, Thank you for visiting",  She said.
" It's nothing ", Yanis said.
He turned to go and bumped into a nurse.
" Oops! sorry", he told her.
"It's my fault",  the lady said.
Yanis find her features clean and beautiful. She is slender but had full breast. Her nose is straight and her lips is full_so tempting.
" You're pretty", Yanis spouted.
"Pardon?",  the lady said.
Yanis broke out of his daze.
"I'm Yanis",  he told her.
The girl raised her brows as if asking why are you introducing yourself to me?
" You work here right? What's your name?", he asked her.
"I'm Dorathy",  she replied.
" Dorathy, I will like to know you better. Can we exchange whatsapp numbers?", he asked her.
"Dora",  A nurse called.
" Coming ", Dorathy said and turn to Yanis.
" I got to work", She said and hurry away.
Yanis stood there for a while watching her leave. He felt as if a piece of him had been taken away with her.
"At Least I know her name and I know she works here",  he comforted herself.

Zenith couldn't concentrate at work. He can not forget that woman face. He had gone out to get breakfast for her that morning. He didn't expect her to wake up yet. He regretted his decision that day. If only he did not go out that morning. He didn't know anything about her except her face. He even checked the CCTV camera at the hotel that day but all he couldn't trace her whereabout.
He knew he took her first time that day. He had been drug by his female assistant who likes him. He found out he was drugged and sent the woman out. He had called his friend to come and bring him to the hospital. When Mia entered he thought it was his friend but when he saw a pretty lady standing there with her cheeks red, he couldn't resist and loss his sense of reasoning.
When he saw that face again this morning,  he knew he must look for that woman.

Mia was very busy. They've been screening actresses since morning to cast those that fits the characters they needed.
They've managed to select a female lead and a supporting lead. They've selected so many characters too. They decided to hold the audition for the actors the next day.
"We wouldn't need to select a main male lead, an actor had been decided by the investors",  the producer said.
" A male role had been decided? ", Mia asked.
" What if the actor is not up to expectation? I won't agree with that! Let the actor audition if he is really capable", Mia said
"Writer Quinn, It's the investors that decided this.",  The producer said.
" Let the actor audition tomorrow. He will be selected if he is really capable.", Mia argued.
"Director Kingston, say?",  she asked Zander.
" Let's wait till tomorrow. Though the investors are not suppose to take part in the casting,  they are usually unreasonable sometimes everybody go home", He turned to the producer. "You can relay the writers message to the actor"
"You all worked hard today. Let's meet tomorrow",

" Is it director Kingston that said I should audition?", Jay Boone asked his assistant.
"Producer Benson said It's the script writer",  the assistant replied.
" The script writer?", Jay laughed. He can't believe a script writer actually asked a whole him to audition. He should give up on that drama but he really liked the story line and he is very sure it is going to boost his popularity. He took a look at the script again.  He saw the writer's name.
"Mia Quinn",  he read.
" So a female writer said I should audition if I'm really capable, huh?"
Jay Boone is a well known actor on B-city. He had been in the profession for 9 years a d he is still as popular as he was when he was at the peak of his career. He had a solid fan base and is also well paid per episode.  He is one of the actors that directors like inviting to get a role in their movie because they are sure of his acting skill and the fact that his fans will support him no matter what he does. Even director Zander Kingston that is known to be strong headed did not disagree to his casting without audition, It's a mere story writer that said he should audition. He can't remember the last time he auditioned to be casted in a movie.

Mia was getting for the audition that morning with other crew members when Jay Boone walked with 'center symbols film agency' CEO.
Immediately they entered, Zander went to receive them. He got a message that the second investor will be coming in today with the CEO.
"Is Mr Boone the investor you're talking about?",  Zander asked.
" Yes. Our agency and Jay Boone are the investor for this drama so where is the script writer that said he had to audition for a role?", CEO Alistar asked.
"The script writer didn't even know if he is a investor or not. I don't know if she knew how popular Mr Boone is. What she has is just right attitude to work",  Zander explained.
He also do not like it when some actors and actresses are decided because of one connection or the other so that is why he supported Mia. He didn't know Jay is an investor. If he knew, he would J told Mia not to chase the matter.
" I want to see the writer. If she is going to be annoying, I will not work on this Drama", Jay Boone said.
Though he really want to work in that series, he will rather not stay in the crew if he would not get along with the writer and if words got out, it might be scandalous.
Zander called.
"Ms. Quinn, Please come",  he said.
Mia was looking at the list of actors coming for the audition that day when she was called. She walked towards Zander.
The moment Jay saw her, he was mesmerised,  he didn't expect a writer to be so pretty. Writers normally don't have much time for themselves. They always looked weird but Mia had a clean gentle features. Mia has a face that no body will turn to look at the second time. But if you managed to stare at her, the ore you stare, the more pretty she will be.
" Hello", Mia greeted.
"This is Ms. Mia Quinn",  Zander introduced. " She is the script writer for the drama", he said.
Jay was staring at Mia without hiding the fact.
"Nice to meet  you, Ms. Quinn", he said
The director is quite surprised seeing Jay's attitude. Why is he so humble. This is someone that said a whole him should audition.
" We've not met but I'm the CEO of this agency. Alistar is my family name", the CEO introduced himself.
"And this is the main lead that had been decided. He is the second investor for this production."
Mia looked at the CEO and bowed slightly.
"Nice to meet you, Mr Alistar",  she said.
She turned to Jay who has not stop staring at her.
" Nice to meet you. Thank you for investing in our Drama", she said.
They all thought it had been decided until they heard Mia,  "I believed you're informed yesterday that you're to audition? If you fail to get the male lead role with your  own capability, I will give you a supporting role because you're an investor"
Zander sigh. He wanted to speak when the CEO cuts in.
"What are you spouting? He's playing main lead!",  Mr Alistar yelled.
" I won't stay on the crew where the main lead is not capable enough. If all investors decided to be casted as main leads, we will have a lot if crappy drama's out there. My name would not be associated with a crappy series. If he's really capable let him audition."

🖋🖊🖋🖊🖋🖊

Mia is strong headed.
Will she have to leave the crew and pay the penalty for breaking the contract?
My heart is breaking💔 for Mia already.

More comments please.