Chapter 17__How many guys did you sleep with

For two days, all Yanis could do is watch Dorathy playing with her phone. Dorathy isn't playing hard to get but she knew they are not in the same league. She didn't want to dream too big.
"I didn't want to leave but I need to get back to work. Don't worry. I will visit you some other time. Don't miss me too much okay?", he told her.
"Why would I miss you?", She asked.
" You must have getting used to my charming face.I am very sure you wouldn't like to see your other suitors face again.", he sigh.
"You've stared at my handsome face so much that you've gotten high standards",  he added.
Dorathy scoffed.
'so full of himself'
" I paid your director a lot.I'm sure he will give you so much money.After all, I'm so generous. I will treat you to a meal when I'm less busy tp show my gratitude", He told her.
"You don't need to show your gratitude to me.It's my duty as a nurse",  she said.
Yanis laughed.
" C'mon don't be so formal. We are going to be boyfriend and girlfriend soon", he told her.
Dorathy couldn't believe his shamelessness. He is always making her speechless with his assumption.

Zenith entered Jerry's office. Jerry just called him that the DNA result is out.
Jerry smiled.
"Congratulations man. I can't believe you became a father before me",  Jerry teased.
" You mean he's my son?", Zenith asked, excitement twinkling in his eyes.
Zenith is really happy about the fact that he had a child but he's happy because he knew he would soon meet her.
Then the thought hits him.
What if she's married? What if she's happy with another man already? Could Chris mother be that face? He didn't have sex with any other woman before her without using protection and he's not been with any other woman after her.
Zenith decided to take it little at a time.The next thing is to meet Chris mother.
He collected the result from Jerry and hurried out.
He went to Chris school and met the proprietress.
"I need Chris guardian number",  he said.
The proprietress gave it to him.
Zenith walked out of the school and saw that face he could never forget.She came down  from a man's car. The man came down too.The duo walked past him.The lady did not even spare him a glance but the guy with her paused for a while before running up to catch up with her.Zenith's thought was confirmed immediately she saw her in that school. She's really his son's mom.
Zenith didn't know if he should be excited.Ge saw her entering a car the other time too though it's not the same car but it seems to be the same her.It seems she is living okay.Could she have gotten married. Is that her husband. What will he do of she's taken already? He won't possibly chase a married woman, would he?
Zenith walked to his car. He was moody. Soon he saw her came out with Chris. The man was holding Chris hand. Zenith sigh! His son has gotten a step father already! How can this happen when he has not even started to chase her?

Mia didn't want to be Jay with her but he's just too clingy. He wanted to eat lunch with her but she told him that she needs to pock her son from school.
"You had a son?",  he had asked.
" Yes.Why? ", She asked.
" Why are you Ms Quinn when you're already married!", he asked.
"I'm not married.I gave birth out of wedlock",  She said.
" Oh! I will go with you to pick him up then.We can eat together ", Jay said.
" What if you scare my son?", She asked him.
"C'mon.I don't even have scary horns or fangs. How can my handsome and cool face scare someone off?", He asked her.
" You have to behave yourself then", She said. Jay is already used to her treating him like a child.
That's how he drove her to Chris school in his car.
"You're the first lady that will ever seat in my car",  He told her.
" Oh!", is the only thing Mia said.
"Mia, did your son's father break your heart.Is that why your heart turn cold?",  he asked.
Mia rolled her eyes.
" Did you this us some kind of children's anime?", She asked him. Then added, "I didn't even know Chris father. We never met"
"Chris?Is that your son?...wait! are you saying you didn't know who is father is? How many guys did you sleep with at the same time?",  Jay asked. He is already believing the saying that says gentle people are not usually that gentle. He couldn't believe Mia is someone like that.
"one",  Mia answered his question calmly."He is a stranger who forced himself on me.I ran off the next morning or probably he ran away first cause I didn't see him around. You can call it a one night stand",  Mia said.
Jay couldn't believe he already condemned her.
" My son is very handsome so I'm guessing his dad must be a good looking pervert", Mia said.
"Do you want to meet your son's father?",  Jay asked her as he parked his car.
" No", Mia said."I'm afraid he will take Chris away", Mia said and walked out of the car.Just the thought that Chris father may take him from her is making her sad so she didn't notice Zenith as she walked past him as of he's just air.
Jay took a glance at Zenith as he walked by then he ran to catch up with Mia.
When Jay saw Chris, he agreed that he's handsome.
"Do you want to sign him as a child idol? I can help..."
"Thanks but I want him to keep a low profile",  Mia said.
" Mom, who is this uncle?", Chris asked her.
"Say your greetings. This is Uncle Jay. He's my colleague",  Mia told him.
Jay felt somehow when Mia called him Uncle.
How is he an uncle? He us obviously still young.
He turned to Chris.
" Just call me Jay.That's what all my fans call me", He told the little boy.
"So you're a public figure?",  the cute bun asked.
" I'm a celeb", Jay said.Public figure sounds tacky.He would prefer Celeb. He held the noy's hand as they walked towards the car.He likes children and the public knows this.All the child actors he had worked with always mention it in their interview. He especially liked Chris because he is very good looking. His mom is plain so he probably looked  like his father.
They entered the car.Chris sat in the back seat while Mia sat in the front passenger seat.She didn't want Jay to feel like a driver.As he droved, Jay asked Chris looking at him in the rear view mirror.
"What will you like to have for lunch?"
"Mom said I shouldn't be picky but I will like tp eat Kentucky fried chicken. Can I?",  Chris asked.
Jay laughed. Mia child is so cute.
" Chris, KFC is junk food.You shouldn't really eat too much of it", Mia was saying but Jay cuts in.
"KFC it is then",
" Yah! thank you Jay", Chris said.

🖋🖊🖊🖋🖋🖊
To be continued.

More comments please and do not copy or repost.

✍: Ayanboye Ifeoluwa Rebecca