Chapter 34__my Mia is so beautiful

That morning,  Mia didn't wait for breakfast.  She had to be on set early.
Reina assured her that Chris will be sent to school well.
As they eat breakfast,  Reina told Chris "We will go pick your car today",  She was so tender as she spoke.
" Okay, granny", Chris said as he  ate his food.
"Zenith",  Frank called.
" Yes", Zenith really didn't want to speak to anyone.
"When are you going to introduce Chris to Your mum's family? I'm are they will be glad to meet him.We have to hold a banquet to welcome Chris into the house hold",  Frank said.
Zenith face lighten up.
" The banquet", He repeated then turn to his mom.
"Mom, confuse Mia not to leave until the Banquet. She didn't want to live with us.Do something to make her stay. I've said it before, Chris is my chance to see Mia. If Mia leaves, Chris will leave too. I have to have an excuse to see her",  He told them.
" You bully of a son.You can't even woo  woman  and now you are forcing my wife to help you!", Frank yelled.
Zenith smirked.
"I agree that I can't woo a woman.I want all of you to help me.Don't worry if I manage to win Mia heart,  there is a reward for every body",  He said shamelessly.
Rosalind shook her head.This guy is getting shameless day by day.
" I'm going to observe Mia.If I think she is worthy, I will help you", Zach told his grandson.
"Thanks grandpa"
"I quite think the girl is okay.She has an elegant air around her and she seems like an independent woman that had been through a lot",  Comfort talked about her view of Mia.
" I agreed.My Mia is so independent and very  beautiful ", he said.
Rosalind thought.
'Independent is okay,beautiful is okay but which one is very. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder anyway. Tsk tsk!'
" I like Mia too.She is a talented writer too.She has written some popular books.I'm going to read all her books", Reina said.Right new, she's all for Mia.
"Mum, get two copies of those books.I will also get those gems you said you want",  Zenith said.
"She is so mature too.It must not have been easy raising Chris",  Frank said. He also needed something from Zenith.
" You said that yesterday dad and everyone knows.Stop trying to make me feel bad for not been there for Mia when she's going through all that stress..."
Frank cleared his throat.
'That bastard of a son!'

Rosa got home that day and saw met everyone in the living room but they were all quiet.
Only Zenith and Mia ate not around.She guessed Zenith is either working overtime at the office or busy in his study. Mia is probably in her room, writing.
Chris ran to her.
"Aunt",  he called.
She squat to his size and kissed his cheeks.
" I brought your Laptop", she told him.
Chris smiled.
"Thank you, aunt. I will tell my mum and daddy so that they will thank you for me", he said.
Rosa smiled.
"Dad, how is work today?",  she asked him when she noticed he isn't greeting her unlike his usual self.
" Is it only your dad that is in the living room? You won't even greet your grandparents? You spoilt brat", Reina scolded.
Rosa pouted.
"Good evening Grandpa.Evening,  grandma",  She greeted as she sat beside her father.
" Dad, what is it?", she asked him.
"Why didn't you tell me?",  he asked her.
" Huh?", Rosa didn't get what he's saying at first. Her eyes widen when she realized.
"Could it be.. "
Frank hugged her.
"I'm so happy for you my daughter",  he said and turned to his wife.
" Ethan called me earlier today.He said he would come to see me this Sunday.He wants me to give him a date", Frank was excited.
"Date for?",  Comfort asked.
" He wants to get engage with our Rosa!", Frank sad loud enough for everyone to hear.
"Really? Does that mean he wants a date for the engagement?",  Reina asked him.
" Yes, he especially asked me to give him a nearer date.He seems eager to get engage with our Rosa.He must really like her so much", Frank said happily.
"This means Rosa is getting married soon.Darling, grandma is happy for you",  Old lady comfort said
Rosa smiled.
" Thank you grandma", She said.
"Lind, come here let grandpa hug you",  Zack said.
Rosa walked to the old man and leaned down.The old man hugged her and she kissed his cheeks.
" Let's hold the engagement in a forth night", Reina said."What do you think Rosa?", She asked
"It's fine by me",  She said.
" I will prepare every thing", Reina said.
She was excited. She had longed look forward to planning her kids wedding. The time is finally here.

Dora and Yanis decided to go on a date.
Dorathy had finally found a day s is off from work and Yanis is more than excited to go on a date with her.
"You must spend the whole day with me. Who knows when next you will have time to go on a date with me",  He told her.
"Okay",  She told him
" Go dress up.Let's go...."
Dora cuts in
"Yan, I'm not going out this morning.I want to rest for a while.I'm so tired",  She told him.
" Didn't you say you will spend the whole day with me?", he asked her.
"Hmm.We will stay at home together. Let's watch a movie",  She told him.
Yanis sigh.He had made list of places suitable for dates.
It is not bad spending time alone with her though.
" Okay.Ler"'s see the movie", he said.
"I downloaded a movie the other day.Let's watch it on my laptop",  She told him.
They started watching the movie.
" What sort of movie is this, huh? Cliche", He said.
"Just keep quiet, I am enjoying it",  Dora told him. "When last have I seen a movie?
Yanis sigh. He's going to watch it with her if she limes it.
'I guess that's one of the sacrifices of love'
Some minutes later, Yanis looked at Dora and saw her sleeping already.
Be smiled at how cute she looked.He carried her in his arms and lay her on her bed.
He tucked her in and kissed her cheeks.
" Sleep well, my baby"
He said.
He's going to use his spare to work from home.He is actually busy but he freed his schedule just to be with Dora on her day off.

🖊🖋🖊🖋🖊🖋

'Ray is in love' is available on my page for those who hadn't read it.
*Authoress Becky books*

Comments like
"Next" is not really nice.