chapter 65__a chance for her

Regina decided to go to him if he won't come to her. She visited the Baxtars the next day.
She met The elders at home and none of the younger generations.
"Regina, how are your parents? Hope you're doing good?",  Reina asked her.
" They are fine. Thanks for your concern", Regina replied.
"Such a good girl. You just returned to the city and you are already here to pay your respect",Comfort said admiringly.
Regina smiled.
" Of course, I must come pay my respect", she said.
The elders were satisfied with hr attitude even more.
"Are you here on a vacation?",  Zach asked  her. Frank is not at home.
" No, I'm planning to settle down here", Regina replied.
"Really? That's good",  Zack said.
The servants served tea and they all talked about little things until the maid announce Zenith arrival.
Regina held her breath. She had not seen Zenith face to face for years. She wondered if he is even now more breathe taking than before.
Her face brightened up when she saw Zenith but it soon darkened when she saw him holding Mia's hand followed by Chris.
Anybody who sees them should know that they are family. The boy looked so much like Zenith. Regina didn't want to believe what her common sense is telling her. How can Zenith be married with a child. How come no one told her anything? Isn't possible for Zenith Baxtar to get married and there will be no news? Unless it is a secret.
" Zenith, you're back. Gina is here", His mom told him.
Zenith saw Regina.
She gave him a smile and stood up.
"Long time Zen. I came today to see aunt , uncle, grandma and grandpa",  She said.
Zenith nodded.
" Welcome back. I'm sorry I couldn't make it yesterday. I am busied with something", He told her.
"Oh! Meet Mia. She is my fiancee",  Zenith introduced.
" Fiancee?", Regina thought she heard it wrong.
"Yes. This is my son, Chris",  he added.
" Son? Biologically?", Regina couldn't help but ask.
"I guess Chris had even happened before you left four years ago",  Zenith said
" Oh", was all Regina could say.
Zenith turned to Mia.
"Mia, this is Regina. She's my friend",  he said.
Mia nodded at Regina.
" Hello. Nice to meet you ", Regina said with a smile.
" Same here ", Mia replied and sat down.
Regina smiled at Chris.
" Hello, Chris. I'm your dad friend. You call call me Aunt Gina", She said.
Chris smiled.
"Hello aunt Gina",  he called.
Regina smiled sweetly.
" So cute", She said.
She felt as of she is looking at young Zenith.
"Aunt will give you something next time we meet. I didn't prepare anything for you. I'm sorry",  Regina said.
" It's okay but you must really give me next time we meet", Chris told her.
Regina laughed.
"Sure",  She said.
Zenith turned to his mum.
" Mom, Mia just told me her grandmother wants to meet us. We need to meet as in laws and discuss the wedding ", Zenith said.
He was excited. All he want to do is marry Mia.
"Really? That's nice. We should hold the wedding before Chris birthday",  She said.
" Mia can we meet them next week. No time to waste", Comfort said.
"No problem great aunt. We can meet them anytime",  Mia replied.
" Next week it is then", Zach said.
"Reina, you tell your husband when he comes back",  He said.
" OK dad", Reina said
"Zenith, you should take Mia to your mother's family and formally introduce her as your Fiancee",  Zach added.
" Okay gramps", Zenith said and turned to Regina. "How long are you planning to stay this time?",  he asked.
Reina replied for her.
" Gina is planning to settle here in B- city"
Regina nodded.
Zenith smiled.
"Feel free to call me whenever you need anything. I will help if I it is in my capacity", Zenith told her.
" Okay, Zen", Regina replied with a smile.
"Gina, you should eat before you go",  Comfort said.
" Okay grandma", Regina replied.
She took a glance at Zenith who is seating beside and  and saw him whispering something to her.  They looked like they have a good relationship. Regina wants to believe that Zenith is with her only for his son. If that is the case perhaps, there must be a chance for her.

*****

Rosa is bored recently. She didn't have anywhere to go except going to her salons to supervise and see how far they are doing.
Dawn is always going out with her boyfriend and did not have much time to spend with her so she gladly accepted to meet Dylan when he asked her to meet him at the arcade.
"Hi",  She greeted when she saw him waiting for her.
" You are here", He said.
"I'm sorry if I came late",  She said.
" You're late but it's okay", Dylan said.
Rosa didn't know what to say so she just smiled.
"Let's go upstairs later to buy what I promised you. Let's play at the arcade first",  He told her.
" You could have just bought it, you know ", Rosa said.
" I don't know your preference. Also I needed an excuse to call you out. I'm lonely. I have no one to play with. Right now, I only have you and Dawn to disturb", Dylan said.
"Well, I'm quote bored too. My friend is too busy with her boyfriend to have time  for me. I guess you will be a good company. Shall we then?",  Rosa asked.
Dylan smiled. He achieved the outcome he expected.
He wanted her to see nothing wrong with him calling her out from time to time.His plan is to win her heart bit by bit. No rush.

🖋🖋🖊🖊🖋🖊

If there is something I skipped or somewhere you think is not aligned, can you call my attention to it please?

✍: Ifeoluwa Rebecca Ayanboye
  (Beckylove)