Chapter 13__Bad guys are always good looking

Rosalind was annoyed. That brother from the gutter is really not curious to find out about what she knew. He didn't call her once or send her a text message.
She took out her phone and sent him a voice note.
🎤__Hahaha brother. I am going to tell the whole world. I found your secret baby ma and your child.  Come to think of it, you had good genes.The boy even look a lot like you. Ma and Pa will surely like this news right? Beg me and I will not tell them any thing. I even have evidence. If you send me money, I will not send it to Ma and Pa__
And she sent the pictures she took to him.
She smiled to herself.
'I'm sure he will panic and send me money. Haha!'
She saw a message from Ethan.
Future Hubby__Sorry, Rosa. I'm so busy at the prosecution office here. I will see you soon_
Rosalind sigh.
He is always busy. It is not as if he is the only prosecutor around. Can he be so busy that he won't have time to see his girlfriend?
She had confessed to him two years ago and he accepted her proposal. They've been dating since then. Since two years ago that they started dating,  she can count the number of times they met. He is always busy.
Rosalind didn't mind waiting though.
Her phone rings.
Rosalind smiled. It's her brother.
Rosa📞Hello bro
Zenith 📞What's with that pictuire? Who isj that boy?
Rosa📞(rolled her eyes. She expect him to be so thick-skinned to pretend he didn't know his son) Isn't he your son? Don't you dare pretend to me
Zenith📞Do you think I'm joking here? I really don't know him! Do you feel that he is my son too. I feel a sense of familiarity when I saw the photo. Where did you see him?",
Rosa didn't expect that. Her brother never tell unnecessary  lies like this.
Rosa 📞 I saw him in a mall. A young woman was holding him
Zenith 📞Thanks. I will get back to you.
And he hung up.
Rosalind didn't expect this really. She couldn't believe she wouldn't get any money from him.

Zenith looked at the picture again. A slender hand is holding the boy wrist. Zenith was sure he did not sleep with any woman without using any protection measures except for that lady four years ago and since then, he had not slept with anyone. Seeing this boy, he had a feeling that the boy is his child and that woman is the mother. It was her first time that day and she must have been naive that she didn't take protective measures.
He have this feeling that he is going to meet her again. He noticed that the boy is wearing a school uniform,  he smiled.
"I will find you soon",  he said staring at the slender wrist in the picture.

He located the school in no time. He was surprised when he saw the school. It was a very small school that has few blocks. The proprietress office was probably the single room block standing alone. Zenith didn't know schools like this still existed. He sigh as he entered the Proprietress office. The middle aged woman was reading a book.
" How may I help you", She asked dropping her magazine.
"I'm here to see a pupil",  he said.
He simply gave her his business card.
"CEO Baxtar?",  she asked and stared at the magazine on her table. Zenith Corporation  big  building was it cover.
Zenith opened his phone and showed her a picture.
" Is this boy a pupil here? Can  I see him for a bit?", he asked.
"Chris. He just transferred to our school",  the principal said.

When Zenith saw the boy. He smiled. He didn't really have any doubt.The child is his.
" Now that I think of it.Chris looked so much like you", the proprietress said.
"Didn't Chris mom said he did not have a dad?",  Chris teacher said
" Can I take some few strands of his air?", Zenith asked.
"I need a DNA test to be sure of something",  He told the proprietress
" Don't worry.I won't hurt him"
He's so eager to know if the boy is his child.
"Okay",  the proprietress said.
Zenith walked closer to the bow.
He squatted before him.
" Hi, lil boy", he said and flashed him a smile. The boy took a few steps back.
"Mom said to beware of strangers",  he said.
Zenith face darkened.
" Do I look like a bad guy?", he scoffed.
"You should be wary of bad looking guys"
Chris shook his head.
"In movies bad guys are usually good looking",  Chris insisted.
Zenith scoffed.
'is this brat implying that I am good looking so I'm a bad guy? Calm down Zenith. You can't get angry. You still need to get few strands of his hair'
Since the boy is practically avoiding him, he asked the teacher to help him.
The teacher walked to Chris and pat his head.
" C'mon don't say that.He is an elder"
"eishh",  the boy yelped.
" Why?", he asked his teacher.
"I saw something on your head. Sorry",  the teacher said. " Now, run to your class", He told Chris.
Zenith collected the strands of hair and put in a paper bag.
He gave the teacher and the proprietress some tips.
"Don't tell anybody I came here. Even the boy's family",  And he walked out. He got into his car and drove away.