Chapter 26__All I need is a grandson

"Move in with me then. That way you will be able to raise your son yourself.Do not worry, we will maintain our relationship. Right now, the only thing between is is Chris.",  He told her.
" I will make sure I make everything clear to my family.Come with Chris so that you will be able to watch him grow.I also know how important a mother is for a child.I'm going to give you your own personal space and respect you.Trust me.Chris needs you and I will be glad if you could raise him", Zenith added.
'I need to confuse her.She needs to go home with me.Who needs a son?Now he will have to share Mia's love with me!'
Mia hesitated at first but when she heard Zenith supplementary, she was convinced.
"I... You can't treat my son anyhow. You have to treat  him well.",  Mia said.
" Of Course, I will treat him well. He's my son after all but it will even be more better if you are around. After all, I'm always busy and always on business trips. It will be better if you are home yo take after him", Zenith said choosing his words carefully.He needs to make sure that Mia come with them.If Mia wouldn't come then Chris would have to stay.He will have to use him as an excuse to see Mia.
"I..there is not even any sort of relationship betweens us and your parents too...",  And you are so rich.How will I be able to breath well if I live with you. Your family consist of influential people. But she wouldn't tell him that.
" Do not worry about my parent.I'm the family partriach.My word is law in the family.", Zenith was finally seeing the usefulness of that family title.
"Can I come with you then?",  she asked.
She knew very well that a baby mama did not have rights to meet the family or live with her son but she isn't a baby mama.She is her son's mother. She knew she would probably be mocked and called different names but she wouldn't mind.Her son is more important than all that.
Zenith was more than excited but he needs to keep it to himself.
" Of course.Why not?", He said tactfully.
'I will gladly welcome you into my house.Even into my room.How long I've dreaming about this?'
"We still need sometime though.Let's move in the next weekend",  Mia told him.
She needs to brace herself for what's to come. She was a child of a mistress too and she knew what she faced as she lived with the Quinns. She didn't want such for her son.Though she is not a mistress, she knew that her son is still illegitimate never the less.
" Okay. I will send someone to pick you up", Zenith said.If horses where riding in him right now, it won't be able to express his happiness well. It is just seven days. He could wait. He had waited for her for years.He can still wait more.

Zenith was in a good mood.
"I'm back",  he said as he entered the house.
When his family saw the smile on his face, they knew he is in a good mood.
" Zen, did you win a profitable contract!", Comfort asked.
Zenith smiled.
"A contract couldn't make me this happy.",  he said.
He sat down on the sofa as a maid take his brief case from him.
" What has gotten you so happy? You couldn't even bring home my grandson", Reina was angry.How much she wants to meet her grandson but this son of hers is so cowardly.
"I agree with my wife.What use is a man who can't even get married at thirty",  Frank said.
Zenith scoffed.This hen pecked husband of his mother. Well, perhaps there is nothing wrong in being a hen pecked husband.
" Dad, can you teach me how to be loyal to a woman.I want to be like you", He said.
"Be careful not to marry into the woman's family. You're going to make the headlines if that happen",  Rosalind told him.
These days, she is kind of hysterical. It seems the man she love and chose didn't even like her.
" Yes.Please don't be like your dad", Comfort said. "You know his incapable he is!"
"I agree with mum. Just bring home my grandson",  Reina said.
" How do I get a son if I can't even win his mom over. I like my son's mother. You lots need to help me to win her heart. If I can get my wife, no Christopher. Let's work hard together", Zenith said and stood ready to leave the sitting room.
"How is our great_ grandson related to you wooing a woman? Don't tell me you are using him?",  Pa Zach asked.
Zenith laughed.
" Maybe", Zenith said and started walking away.
Reina ran after her.
"Son, son! How do I help?",  She asked.
She needs to throw away her pride for her grandson.
Zenith turn to her.
" We will see", he said and climbed the stairs.
Rosalind scoffed.
Seeing the way he is behaving, it seems it is working out for him. Perhaps, she could start looking forward to having a sister in law.She heard o; sister in laws are always sweet.She hoped she get a sweet sister in law who would make up for the bitterness she has gotten from her brother all this years with her sweetness.
She will look forward to meeting her nephew too. She hoped he is not a brat like her brother.
Frank walked to his wife.
"Honey, are you dying to see a baby running around the house again? Let's make a baby then.It's not too late",  he told her. And he thought, 'To make a baby we would have to work hard on bed. It will be so much fun. I can't wait'
Reina sneered.
" Do you think you can still do it? Zenith impregnated a woman with just one shot.Are  you sure you are still healthy and active?", She asked him.
He's so shameless.He just can't get his thing in his pants.
"What are you saying.My something still stand tall and proud for you!",  he said.
" What to do? I'm so hold now.I don't think I can satisfy you. Will you consider looking for a slender mistress?", Reina asked him.
Frank grinned.
"What need will a mistress be? All I need tight now is my pretty wife",  He said .
Reina shook her head
' Too  clingy'
" Well, all I need right now is a grandson. I have to do something"
She brought out her phone and dialed a number.

🖋🖊🖋🖊🖋🖊

I love the Baxtars, you?

I'm a slow typist.It's not easy typing all this.Please give me the encouragement to write more.
Comments like Next is not really encouraging.
Thank you for your comments.

I've you read ’Ray is in love’? It"s available on my page.
Authoress becky books.

’Duty and freedom’ is also available on my page.

👍😘